Media Likeable Paul Felder Interested in Ferguson, Poirier or Hooker rematch

Stop pretending to follow MMA.

Paul destroyed Charles easily already.
Charles would be too scared to take that fight again.
Paul is a better fighter than him. lol at "feed".
that fight was a while ago. olivreia improved a lot since then. So Dustin would be a walk in the park for mcgregor now by that logic

It's as bad as when he was doing commentary and calling fighters out while he was supposed to be interviewing them in their post fight interviews.
I found it slightly disrespectful to say the least but I also thought it was super interesting.

Dude lost to Mike perry, stfu you're a fringe top 10 guy at best.

Felder is awesome. I like the idea of seeing him vs high profile guys. His fight with Hooker was good.

I'm retired....But i'll come out retirement for these two guys...And this guy over here...and this guy here..Man these retirements are really getting old and yawn worthy.

He should rematch no-camp Perry at WW. This time Felder wins

He should have been getting his ass kicked this past weekend against Dustin. He got fucked over in that Hooker decision.

He should have been getting his ass kicked this past weekend against Dustin. He got fucked over in that Hooker decision.

lol Had he not got a gift wrapped decision against Barboza he wouldn't have been fighting Hooker in teh first place.

<seedat>

lol Had he not got a gift wrapped decision against Barboza he wouldn't have been fighting Hooker in teh first place.

<seedat>

Not part of this equation with Edson at 145 now.

When Barboza complained about the controversial decision, Likeable Paul responded saying it was like Barboza "slapped him in the face" and it was "disrespectful"...yet it's different when he complains about his own contaversial loss to Hooker.

Then he passive-aggressively announces a retirement by tweeting that he'll "return from retirement" to fight either of Justin or Dan lol, as though that's supposed to rile up the fans and we were supposed to know hes retired.

Now he feels entitled to only fight top 5 opponents who are also ranked higher than him.

Not long ago NSAC felt he was too low in the rankings to challenge Khabib for the vacant title so Al was chosen instead. But now Likeable Paul is too snobbish to fight Ragin Al!

Reactions: TCE
When Barboza complained about the controversial decision, Likeable Paul responded saying it was like Barboza "slapped him in the face" and it was "disrespectful"...yet it's different when he complains about his own contaversial loss to Hooker.

Then he passive-aggressively announces a retirement by tweeting that he'll "return from retirement" to fight either of Justin or Dan lol, as though that's supposed to rile up the fans and we were supposed to know hes retired.

Now he feels entitled to only fight top 5 opponents who are also ranked higher than him.

Not long ago NSAC felt he was too low in the rankings to challenge Khabib for the vacant title so Al was chosen instead. But now Likeable Paul is too snobbish to fight Ragin Al!

This.

I'm not a fan of this Felder fella at all.

He acts like he's God's gift.

I wouldn’t mind watching him get bludgeoned by Tony, Dustin should be fighting a contender
He should be forced to fight Babz again tho

He’s fun to watch , but him holding out for a top guy is off putting for the position he’s in

Back