Media Likeable Paul Felder Interested in Ferguson, Poirier or Hooker rematch

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
He score low in self awareness. Everyone celebrating the fight, chips in with 'I'd come out of retirement for these guys' lol nobody gives af mate, we're in the midst of a historic bout.

It's as bad as when he was doing commentary and calling fighters out while he was supposed to be interviewing them in their post fight interviews.

He score low in self awareness. Everyone celebrating the fight, chips in with 'I'd come out of retirement for these guys' lol nobody gives af mate, we're in the midst of a historic bout.
That couldn't be more Felder though.

He seems to perceive himself as a hybrid of Donald Cerrone and Conor McGregor. Whenever he talks about himself in a future bout, he makes it sound like it's going to be one of the most anticipated fights of the year. As soon as he was gifted his decision against Edson, what is the first thing he said?

"I don't have to fight, I will go back to acting if the champ doesn't want to fight me".

Wutttt

I want to see him fight khabib only to get mauled.

I like him but he should be fighting behind in the rankings or a Hooker rematch at best, no way he deserves Poirier or Ferguson anytime soon.

He wants a Hooker rematch because it was such a close decision but didn't give the same to Barboza

<mma4>

Also says he's not retired but "shelved himself" until he gets an offer that interests him, naming Ferguson or Poirier as two other opponents he'd unshelf himself for.

Also admits refusing Al matchup for August 15th.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/06/ufc-paul-felder-not-retired-waiting-for-right-fight

Man this guy is literally a journeyman, but picking fights now too. Is everyone picking fights nowadays?

This guy legit robbed Barboza blind.

He doesn't deserve a hooker rematch after rage quitting after the 1st fight. If tony wants to bless him I'll support that because it's a very winnable fight for tony. As for poirier? Dustin puts on a historic performance and Felder throws his name in the hat like he has any clout. Gtfo lol

He wants a Hooker rematch because it was such a close decision but didn't give the same to Barboza

<mma4>

Also says he's not retired but "shelved himself" until he gets an offer that interests him, naming Ferguson or Poirier as two other opponents he'd unshelf himself for.

Also admits refusing Al matchup for August 15th.
Felder always talks like he is the real but his performances always are far beyond the expectations. He is stiff, pretty low volumen and for his physique he lacks KO power.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/06/ufc-paul-felder-not-retired-waiting-for-right-fight

Like most guys said, Poirier and Tony are a bit too high up there. Felder and Iaquinta is still a good matchup on equal level, and would be valueable enough for Felder to still have a fight with.

Back