Lightsabre battle Jedi vs Sith who's the best?

Darth Maul looks like he's super good at fighting and doing bad stuff.

That's not exactly how it happened though. Windu was beating that ass until Anakin double crossed him

That's EXACTLY how it happened... 100% planned both in position and timing. Right when Anakin walks in the door he sees Windu over Palpatine. Palpatine sees Anakin and starts spouting his propaganda where he reinforces his earlier statement that the Jedi wanted control and here was proof... basically a Jedi extermination squad was sent to assassinate Palpatine.

I've gone into great detail about this in earlier posts in this thread so people can make their own assessment. Palpatine was a master of deception, timing, and manipulation. Every single move he made was precise and with a purpose... he had a long time to set things into motion and he had foreseen exactly how those events would play out. He just needed to ensure he played his role.

I still think Maul was the best... he whipped Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan at the same time.

Darth Maul is using the 'long-staff', or Jo, weapon with two lightsabres. It gives you more distance between another opponent. In the end Obi-Wan kills him.

Darth Maul looks like he's super good at fighting and doing bad stuff.

Right up to the point where Obi-Wan kills him...

darth-maul-gif-two-gif.294231

Last edited:
Almost 20 years later and nerds across the sci fi ether still have rage over the utter waste of a bad ass in Darth maul

Pouring out some liqa 4 my dead sith homie

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I published here, but pertaining to Snoke, I have a theory going back about a season.
Yeah, it's Ezra.

Clan of Wren = House of Ren.

He's in love with Sabine. Sabine is killed, or betrayed, and somehow Ezra comes to blame her end & tragedy on the Rebels/Alliance. He names his Knights in honor of her.
Okay, so watching the mid-season finale the other night, I came up with a new theory in the middle of the show. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, but it's still fun to read. It is mutually exclusive to the above, and it breaks a major rule of supposition which so far I have assumed must be true:
Rey is Ezra and Sabine's daughter.

I thought they were finally going to explore the romantic angle when they sequestered the two, but the rest of the group immediately rejoined them. There's not enough time before their resolution, now, but it works for a number of reasons. The major rule of supposition it breaks is that Rey is a Skywalker. After all, at its heart, Star Wars is really nothing more than a soap opera about the Skywalkers in the same way that the Godfather movies were a soap opera about the Corleones. Furthermore, "Rey" also means "King" in Spanish, indicating royalty, which would seem to be an allusion to her genealogy (i.e. Princess Leia).

But it makes sense of why Rey was left by her parents. Rey and Sabine conceive her, then leave her as a young child to go die in a side of the Yavin fight (the first Death Star explosion) we never saw before that makes the miraculous victory understandably more explainable.

The reason it doesn't work is that Rey is too young. In her vision in The Force Awakens, when the ship flies off to leave her, she's already a young girl that looks to be between 4-6 years of age. The film takes place in 34 ABY (34 years after the Battle of Yavin when the first Death Star is destroyed, and during which the original film is set). So for that to be her before the Death Star would make her roughly 40 years old.

Nevertheless, the notion that Ezra and Sabine could reproduce a force-sensitive child is a very exciting idea.

I still don't know who is the 'baddest' dude in 'Star Wars' - Tier 1 please...

Last edited:
Back