Lightforce Greens...this stuff is great!

Lightforce greens don't taste like rotten seaweed to me. I am just use to it I guess. I rather buy from a company that concentrates on putting out one product, or a small amount of products, rather than a company who mass produces tons of differnet products, so that is one of the reasons I like Lightforce over GNC brand greens. I have tried GNC brand and it is good too, but I didn't like it as much.

dremma-

trust me i don't think there is a single person here with insane knowledge of food chem. just take an organic chem class and watch how many people drop out, and you've barely even begun to undertand how complex this field is. none of us have much true, fluid, comprehensive understanding of how micronutrients interact even at the most basic (no pun inended) way.

we're basically like math majors trying to explain goedel's uncertainty theorem- we know the gist, which is great start, but that's it. all i can say is thati'm very skeptical about some ofthe claims of this genre of supp's, and personally i'm very interested in hearing more, though as of now they aren't something i feel like i've been convinced wll provide benefits.

as for pral vs. ph of the food as you eat it, just keep in mnd that many foods cntain molecules that are going to break down in the stomach via many mechanisms, and maybe they'll find a way to reconstitute into a new compound that is acidic or basic, and mabe not- it's so complicated.

just a little bit of info, water is chemically HOH- anoxygen atom bonded to 2 hydrgoen atoms. basic compounds will have a positive molecule + a negatively charged OH (oxygen + hydrogen) molecule, whereas acidic compounds will consist of a positively charged H (molecule of hydrogen) molecule bonded to a negative molecule. thus, water, h20 consists of a positive the H+ molecule, plus an OH-, which make it both acidic and basic on the PH scale, thus neutral.

JSN

Thanks for the reply man. I totally agree with you on the fact that no one on here knows much about organic chemistry of physiology (I have taken them both and still don't know shit). You seem like you have the basics covered though and are more informed than 90% of the people out there, and that is all you really need to make informed decisions on supp's in my opinion...and if you need to know more you can easily find info on the net. Most people just believe the hype though and that's what get's people in trouble. If you get a chance check out my brand...I am the owner of Eternal Unltd. I am going to start a new sherdog ID with my Eternal Id. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea but I have decided to do it and put out as much good content as I can and try to connect with people and answer any questions that they have about my brand and the fighters that we support. I will also be doing interviews with all of our fighters and posting them to our blog...they should be pretty sick. I will mark your id and let you know when we get it all up and going. Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread! Give Lightforce greens a try if you get a chance, it worked really well for me. So to everyone who thought I was affiliated with Lightforce Greens...I am definitely not. Just tried a great product and decided to write about it...I hope that people will do the same with my product if they like it. Peace

I'm seriously considering ordering some Light Force High Energy Greens, but I can't find any detailed product info, even on their website. Specifically I'd like to know how many servings are there per container? Can anyone help me out? Thanks...

This stuff is a little expensive. If I have a decent diet can I get by only using one or two servings a day instead of three? Will I still see benefits?

dude....our body pH range is small....very. if it strays outside that range serious stuff happens to you and you get screwed up. You can't exactly raise the pH of your body much. You can keep it on the upper end of the alkaline part but it's not like you wont get tired because of that. bottom line is if you aren't training/physically accustomed to an exercise you will get tired because the lactic acid will rush in anyway and cause you fatigue. talk to any exercise or human physiology professor and the will tell you the same thing

Man I wish I could find Greens+ here. Or lightforce would do.

Only thing i can find here is Udo's "beyond greens".

Ingredients

Greens:
Barley grass, alfalfa grass, oat grass and rye grass powders, chlorella, spirulina.

Defatted seed and fibre:
Brown flax seed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, oat bran, rice bran, golden flax seed (whole), psyllium husk.

Food Concentrates:
Carrot, Soyforce powdered sprouted soybeans, tomato, beet juice powder, broccoli, kale, parsley, dried cane juice, beet root, Udos Choice Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend powder (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase (with phytase) and bromelain in a base of beet root fibre).

Phytonutrients blend:
Cinnamon bark, ginger root, peppermint leaf, bilberry leaf, liquorice root, red clover blossom, lemongrass, artichoke leaf, dandelion root and leaf, rosemary leaf, thyme herb, standardized grape seed extract.

Flavoured with natural almond flavour.

Free of wheat, dairy, yeast, animal & genetically modified ingredients

Wtf is soyforce?

Back