Media Lieutenant Dan Dillashaw Is looking Ready!!!

Maybe it's just me, but every time I see this abdominal muscle separation in an adult male (as opposed to a female who has gone through pregnancy), the first things that come to my mind are "insulin injections" and "HGH".

I'm confused by his body. He's got the torso of a 155er and the arms of a starweight.

Fridge-mode activated.

It could be worse. Like being a bald, soyboy looking middle aged ginger with a Christmas shirt on his mom made him wear who passed out from 3 beers this holiday season. I'd rather be a rich, popular and badass manlet than a knock off Ginger Moby.

i dont disagree with the original poster but i had to throw a like because this is brutal

I hope we get to see TJ ascend to Chocolate Golum status with a final ascent to Trans-teenagemutantninjaturtle-ism.

1365967333985.jpg

Or he could be half as insecure as you sound posting on Sherdog from the safety of an IP address.

It could be worse. Like being a bald, soyboy looking middle aged ginger with a Christmas shirt on his mom made him wear who passed out from 3 beers this holiday season. I'd rather be a rich, popular and badass manlet than a knock off Ginger Moby.

I hope we get to see TJ ascend to Chocolate Golum status with a final ascent to Trans-teenagemutantninjaturtle-ism.

1365967333985.jpg

I just want to take a needle and pop those veins... Like wtf.

TJ must be at what, 130-135 now? Dude has lost a lot of muscle around the arms and his torso is just asking to be kicked in, I won't be surprised if he gasses out when Cejudo takes him down because he just doesn't have the KO power.

jayzd.gif

Lol at the amount of hate TJ gets. Sherdog will never be happy. He’s killing himself to go down in weight and fight the champion who just beat the p4p king. TJ wanted to fight MM too. Hell he’s even said he wants to go to 145. Dude is game to fight anyone within reason. He’s never ducked a single fighter. And he’s incredibly skilled and exciting.

Lol if this is how he looks before a weight cut, won't be pretty when he hits the scale

Looks grotesque. What a pointless fight this is. When everyone is complaining and bringing attention to extreme weight cutting, TJ Dillashaw takes it to the next level, and what he hopes to accomplish with this, who knows.

Should just be fighting contenders in his own division. He has possibly one of the worst managed careers but is quite possibly one of the best fighters today.

Back