Media Lieutenant Dan Dillashaw Is looking Ready!!!

His skin looks shiny and new. Almost like he just shed it.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?!?

....walk....... beside him.

Well kiss my crippled ass, “God is listening?”

What a crock of shit....

The bottom of his stomach looks like the craters and mountains on the moon from a very far distance

God I hope Henry pulls this off.

TJ is the 2nd most douchey fighter on the ufc roster

Wow, congratulations 125lb. You now weigh less than most hot chick fitness models.

Oh and what's better than winning the Flyweight championship? Not weighing 125lbs.

Seriously though, I hope it's a good fight. TJ is a great fighter, we shall see if he is not turned into a zombie with this weight cut.

Oh and what's better than winning the Flyweight championship? Not weighing 125lbs.

It could be worse. Like being a bald, soyboy looking middle aged ginger with a Christmas shirt on his mom made him wear who passed out from 3 beers this holiday season. I'd rather be a rich, popular and badass manlet than a knock off Ginger Moby.

Dillasnake hasn't even started his weight cut yet. This is not going to be pretty.

I think Cejudo is going to give TJ hell at this weight. I see a close decision. TJ is hanging on by a thread. He can barely speak. Cejudo a special kind of gamer. Delusion is strong with him with just beat the GOAT confidence. He beat Joe B very soundly, too. He neglected using his wrestling his entire come-up, he's a good boxer/ kickboxer. This is going to be a scrap. At 35 I'd say TJ kills him..

wow, he has reached the Bigfoot Silva level of weight cutting.

when you cut so much weight your arms look like sticks and your rib cage becomes enormous.

Looks molded out of plastic like a Hollywood prop

It could be worse. Like being a bald, soyboy looking middle aged ginger with a Christmas shirt on his mom made him wear who passed out from 3 beers this holiday season. I'd rather be a rich, popular and badass manlet than a knock off Ginger Moby.
Who is that in you av!?? :O

Back