News Lidell vs Ortiz 3 Official Card Revealed

pretty disappointed and surprised by this final card. I woulda thought they'd do their best to book some available "names" and free agents to fill out the card. I MIGHT have bought the ppv is they included dudes like josh Barnett, Vitor, cro cop, shiny aoki etc. yeah I know, most of those dudes are old and close to irrelevant but it would still spark some interest for me. the current line up does not.

Seems like there was a missed opportunity to establish a theme for the entire event, the whole card should have been filled with fighters that are a decade past their primes.
Bellator has them on payroll, Tito and Chuck were probably the only ones free to fight.

4b4e2f6c663be5f912e64aa9f154581d.png

Wasn't really looking forward to to this fight . definitely not looking forward to the card.

Hoping Deron Winn makes a name for himself so something decent comes from this card.

The only thing that will save this event is ODH buys Yamma Pit name and mat configuration.

what weight is the Jay Silva fight at? he's looking great since going full natty after being in KSW

What a shit card. Co main should've been Lawlor vs Vitor maybe throw Couture vs Royce on there too. Is this shit seriously 60 bucks too? That is a legit waste of money coming from a guy who is pretty bad with it. Lmao

Is anyone here actually ordering this? Like I suppose Tito vs chuck will attract some old school fans but the rest of the card is trash. Looks like it’s going be a short run in mma for golden boy unless they team up with another promotion

Back