News Lidell vs Ortiz 3 Official Card Revealed

wtfjaguars.gif

I agree. Make a geriatric fight league. No testing or weight cutting and no gloves. The shit talking would be funny though... nothing more interesting than listening what brain damage sounds like at 40.

lol people thought mma was watered down before

this would be worth 10$ at most and even then i wouldnt buy.

Jesus that's trash

Even from a hardcores perspective

It’s funny that he made a point about stepping into promoting mma because he didn’t think mma was doing it right.... but then he’s done exactly what other mma events do and have a huge amount of fights on the card. No one is gonna make good money on this, even Tito or Chuck.

I expected a $50 ppv with the Ortiz x Liddell fight, and then one, maaaaaaaybe two other fights with folk we had kinda heard of.

That is such a shit card.

Even boxing has better cards than this trash.

I think all of the kitchen utensils Oscar has ingested into his anus have clouded his judgement.

It's going to be a sad fight. on a sad card. I just hope Tito taps Chuck early instead of giving him early alzheimer's. I hope Chuck is responsible with his money.

Watching two legends like Chuck and Tito fight again, with the history they have, fight alone is worth $60.

Do you know much they are charging? Really is a pretty poor card for a PPV. I've been watching this sport for 20 years and even I haven't heard of half those guys so I can't see many casual fans buying it based on Chuck vs Tito who they've probably only heard off in passing if at all at this point.

I havent heard of any of them other than the main lol

would be a waste of my unlimited bandwidth to even illegally stream this trash

I'd rather face the firing squad the watch this travesty

They should pay us to watch it

Back