Liberals, Never Forget...

Somehow the religious idiots here think trump is doing gods work.

They either are morons or they have actuslly never read anything about God before. As if God would defend the things this guy does or says. He's so Jesus like.
Trump will appoint judges that recognize religious freedoms again.

Well that's one of the many reasons THE DEMOCRATS lost. The left won't take a real examination of what happened so they have to walk around mumbling about racism, sexism, and Russia.

Let me clear it up. Hillary Clinton was the worst presidential nominee in the history of this country. She was an absolutely terrible person and nominee and she was surrounded by corrupt MF'ers who view most of America as a bunch of dumb rednecks and deplorable's. How bad of a candidate does Hillary have to be that she lost to Trump who spent half the campaign talking shit to everyone. I mean, I enjoyed the entertainment but lets get real, Hillary couldn't beat Donald Trump even with the whole of the Western Hemisphere shilling for her.

FIXED
Hillary is one of those things that the Democrats needed to examine way back in 2008. If they weren't so focused on making her POTUS at all costs, we probably could have had Bernie.

Ermagerd, he dersnt ser rerdical irslamic terrorism.

Gtfo with your bullshit. Obama has done more for this country than your conservative lie, Reagan.
Obama could smother a puppy on pay per view and you'd jizz yourself praising him.

So is this the new thing here. Just make up some dumb comment then say "well that's what so and so said"

Even though I've never said that. I'll bet my account plus I'll blow you if you find the post in which I said I was an art history major.

I'll legit blow you if you find that post.
If you went to art school it wouldn't be the first time you legit blew somebody.

Start cleaning house.
Liberals have done so much damage in the name of compassion .
Trump will make it look easy

How can anyone be so naive to think that these guys are "gone for good"? They'll be back. Whether it takes 4, 8 or 12 (or more) years the Democrats will still be there, and they'll win the presidency again some day, and a senate majority again some day. And that too will pass. It's a two party system -- back and forth is the name of the game.

Only someone with zero clue about politics could ever think otherwise.

This, @TheComebackKid is as thick as shit.

He (and others) don't understand that politics is cyclical. Have you not noticed a little pattern that has emerged dumb-dumbs? 8 years of Republican rule, then 8 years of Democrat rule. Then 8 years of Republican rule, then 8 years of Democrat rule. And so on and so on and so on.

All that's happened here is the wheel has turned again. You've not voted in some great man who will radically change the country; all that has happened is the wheel has turned again in your favour. You've had 8 years of pissing and moaning about the left, now it's the left's turn to piss and moan about the right. Then, guess what? In another political cycle or 2 the left will be in power again cos the country is sick of the right and you'll be on the losing side again.

As for the nutcase liberal political wave - It's not going anywhere! It's too late to turn back the tide, that culture is here to stay. The leftie wing-nuts will cry some more, lick their wounds and when the time is right the left will rise again.

And normal, rational people will laugh at you two sets of imbeciles having the dumbest arguments in the history of mankind.

Thanks for the laughs, keep it up.

TCK still cant get over the fact that Hillary lost. Sad!

My friend Chris (I guess he counts as my token Black friend LOL) believes that Trump is racist and will lead us to war. He says he thinks it's scary that Trump would "Have his finger on the button". I told him "Don't worry, the last known racist in public office was Democratic Senator / President Pro Temp Robert Byrd who was a KKK leader that Obama and Hillary praised upon passing." I also told him that the only time men, women, and children got vaporized into shadows by atomic weapons a Democrat was President and both the House and Senate were Democrat controlled. He found those points inconvenient and inconsequential. I found it funny that the Dems get a pass for having a KKK leader in office because "the OLD WHITE MAN eventually changed his ways".

Obama could smother a puppy on pay per view and you'd jizz yourself praising him.
On the flip side, Obama could save a million puppies and you conservative goons would say "well he didn't save a million and one, good job Barry"

What's your point?

On the flip side, Obama could save a million puppies and you conservative goons would say "well he didn't save a million and one, good job Barry"

What's your point?
The pont is you're a hack with no integrity.

The pont is you're a hack with no integrity.
chloe.gif

This, @TheComebackKid is as thick as shit.

That's what your girl said

He (and others) don't understand that politics is cyclical. Have you not noticed a little pattern that has emerged dumb-dumbs? 8 years of Republican rule, then 8 years of Democrat rule. Then 8 years of Republican rule, then 8 years of Democrat rule. And so on and so on and so on.

All that's happened here is the wheel has turned again. You've not voted in some great man who will radically change the country; all that has happened is the wheel has turned again in your favour. You've had 8 years of pissing and moaning about the left, now it's the left's turn to piss and moan about the right. Then, guess what? In another political cycle or 2 the left will be in power again cos the country is sick of the right and you'll be on the losing side again.

As for the nutcase liberal political wave - It's not going anywhere! It's too late to turn back the tide, that culture is here to stay. The leftie wing-nuts will cry some more, lick their wounds and when the time is right the left will rise again.

And normal, rational people will laugh at you two sets of imbeciles having the dumbest arguments in the history of mankind.

Thanks for the laughs, keep it up.

The Clinton's are done. Bernie is nearing his twilight years. The Weiner's are finished. Brazile, Schultz, and Lynch should be finished given their exposed corruption. Kaine and Warren will still be on the scene but greatly marginalized.

The Dems will get back in power but only after they purge heir ranks and adopt a new platform. The corrupt, loony left democratic party of the last 10 yrs is completely finished.

I demand Bernie be removed from the list of corrupt politicians!

Just visually looking at the Democratic Party leaders should scare anyone off from even considering that loon fest.

You can take bad pictures of anyone. Hell, try taking a good picture of Mitch McConnell.

That's what your girl said

The Clinton's are done. Bernie is nearing his twilight years. The Weiner's are finished. Brazile, Schultz, and Lynch should be finished given their exposed corruption. Kaine and Warren will still be on the scene but greatly marginalized.

The Dems will get back in power but only after they purge heir ranks and adopt a new platform. The corrupt, loony left democratic party of the last 10 yrs is completely finished.

Hey, just be grateful I held off until now to give you your reality check; I couldve done it in that Shame! thread you posted where you proclaimed the end of the sjw/pc era. But hell, I'm not a party pooper, I let you have your fun.

But seriously, a new batch of looney lefties are in the making as we speak; they'll tone down their message but they'll carry on where others left off. And the sjw/pc era you so hate is going nowhere.

I think your first comment was a failed attempt at humour; we'll just pretend it didn't happen ; )

Hillary is a liberal? I suppose you think the Democratic Party is left as well.

<36>

I still haven't heard an explanation for what Tim Kaine was going in that pic...

And does Loretta Lynch even have ankles?

Hillary is a liberal? I suppose you think the Democratic Party is left as well.

<36>
If you think she's not liberal and the DNC isn't left, I question your grasp on reality (and the English language.)

If you think she's not liberal and the DNC isn't left, I question your grasp on reality (and the English language.)
That's a cute, not thought-out-at-all thing to say.

The Democratic party does plenty of war mongering and isn't doing shit for workers or the economy. The drone assassination program and all that that started under Bush was continued and in some cases expanded by Obama. They're bought and paid for just like the Republicans - paying lip service to some social stuff doesn't make them liberal or progressive. They're moderate at best, and even that's a stretch. Hillary and Obama used to be against gay marriage.

Hell, I think Hillary is even pro fracking if I recall correctly, and was/is against expanding social programs.

A liberal, progressive, person on the left is someone like Bernie Sanders (whose campaign was railroaded by the oh so left DNC) or Jill Stein.

Back