Liberals, Never Forget...

That's a cute, not thought-out-at-all thing to say.

What's with you and the overuse of the word cute?

The Democratic party does plenty of war mongering and isn't doing shit for workers or the economy. The drone assassination program and all that that started under Bush was continued and in some cases expanded by Obama. They're bought and paid for just like the Republicans - paying lip service to some social stuff doesn't make them liberal or progressive. They're moderate at best, and even that's a stretch. Hillary and Obama used to be against gay marriage.

None of that proves the DNC isn't to the left, only that they're corrupt.

Hell, I think Hillary is even pro fracking if I recall correctly, and was/is against expanding social programs.

A liberal, progressive, person on the left is someone like Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein.

Again, either English or reality itself is beyond you. In current American political scene, the Democratic party is the standard bearer of the liberal/progressive philosophy. That's another way of saying they're on the "left". Stein and Sanders are hard left.

I get it. This is some cute way for you to prove your liberal street creed, by misusing words and turning a blind eye to reality.

What's with you and the overuse of the word cute?

None of that proves the DNC isn't to the left, only that they're corrupt.

Again, either English or reality itself is beyond you. In current American political scene, the Democratic party is the standard bearer of the liberal/progressive philosophy. That's another way of saying they're on the "left". Stein and Sanders are hard left.

I get it. This is some cute way for you to prove your liberal street creed, by misusing words and turning a blind eye to reality.
Cute describes how I feel about your arguments - its meant as condescension because you're being incredibly obtuse. I figured that was easy to pick up on, but it appears I overestimated you.

Cute describes how I feel about your arguments - its meant as condescension because you're being incredibly obtuse. I figured that was easy to pick up on, but it appears I overestimated you.
Wow, what an incredible rebuttal.

You're a limp wristed moron who either doesn't know what the word "left" means vis-a-vis American politics or you're out of touch with reality. Idiots can't be condescending. You are cute though.

Really dodged a bullet there guys. How good that you ended up with this 'Champion of the common man' instead!

gallery-1462816039-donald-trump-1.jpg

Wow, what an incredible rebuttal.

You're a limp wristed moron who either doesn't know what the word "left" means vis-a-vis American politics or you're out of touch with reality. Idiots can't be condescending. You are cute though.
Keep talkin' tough guy.
giphy.gif

Queen Seizure

hillary-seizure-dnc.bmp

Rapin' Bill

bill-clinton-side-eye-debate.jpg

The Grinch

600.jpg

Pocahontas

elizabeth-warren.jpg

Podesta the Molesta

podestafish14.png

The Crooked Weiners

Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton-Anthony-Weiner-scandal-1024x683.jpg

Fredrick Douglas

gettyimages-583549262.jpg

Mark Hunt

Lynch_zpsdxvozzpn.jpg

Doc

bernie-sanders.png

I'm drawing blanks on this one...

debbie_wasserman_schultz_scott.jpg

Worst part would have been that you would have elected a bunch of Washington Insiders. Now you've got a guy who clearly operates outside the system!

donald-trump-hillary-clinton.jpg

Plenty do, and I'm hardly the only one who doesn't think Hillary nor the average Democrat is on the left.
There are lots of scientologists as well champ. Idiots make appeals to numbers.

Back