• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Li robbed? How did you score it?

How did you score the fight?

• Total voters
It's very strange because the consensus is very clear that Li won -- which I wholeheartedly agree with, mind you -- but as I float around to various places nobody can seem to agree which two rounds he won or if he won all three lmao.

I personally gave Li the first two, but I felt Round 2 was closer than commentary would have you believe. Leech did nothing with the takedown at the end, D-Rod landed a flush head kick in the closing seconds, and in the "big exchange" they kept replaying it wasn't really D-Rod getting badly rocked so much as eating a flush shot and resetting -- and he landed clean in the same sequence. Still gave it to Li, but not by a landslide.

I got him winning and I bet the other dude too, he got robbed. Leech knocked him down what, twice?

Idk who the racial profiling is coming from. I'm in redneck ville alberta and everyone in this bar was upset with Li losing. Unless only judges racial profile can we drop the race card? Sometimes humans get it wrong?

No, it happen far too many times.. just because the place you're at ain't racist doesn't mean the judges has no prejudice? lol

No, it happen far too many times.. just because the place you're at ain't racist doesn't mean the judges has no prejudice? lol
Just because an Asian fighter was scored poorly doesn't necessarily mean the judges are racist. Terrible judges yes, but the assumption is stupid and hate filled

I felt D Rod won, but I can admit that I'm probably wrong just based on the sheer number of folks that felt Li won. I felt he landed cleaner offense, but I also wasn't the biggest fan of the fight, and my vision is fucking terrible (I have Keratoconus).

Shit fight

Judges take a few head punches over a lot of leg body kicks

So d rod won round 1 even though to me no one won

Li won round 2

And round 3 li was way to passive and coasted

But judges should take into account he fights at 170 n just called a draw
That's how Pride used to judge fights -- they'd award more credit to fighters if there was a big enough weight advantage, and they'd also give them the option to NOT allow kicks and knees to a downed opponent if they wanted.

Li should've won 29-28, won first 2 rounds.

While Leech had bigger moments, he didn't have enough of them to outdo D-Rod being more consistent for the entire fight with landing his jab and controlling the octagon.

People screaming robbery need to pay more attention to how judges score fights. There was 10 total strikes between them, and one guy was landing way more to the head and controlling the octagon.

I wanted Leech to win but I scored it for D-Rod and it wasn't really that surprising that he got the decision.

Back