• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Li robbed? How did you score it?

How did you score the fight?

• Total voters
I personally thought he let the fight escape him because he didn’t seem to have an answer for D-rods jab. Li was looking confident but he was just feinting half the time, throwing and missing

how tf do people like that get licensed they might as well pick 3 people from crowd to score the fight

That was horse shit. And oh btw, according to d-rod the earf is flat and he’s 500-0 in street/prison fights. His words, not mine. Look into it.

In the grand scheme of life. Who gives shit???

Fight happened, its over, he was ranked what? 14?
Does it matter?
I know everyone fell in love with his kindness on imbedded, the new suit thing, but who gives a shit??? Get over it

Close fight. I thought Li won. But, not shocked by the result.

I would have given it to li but all three of the rounds were very close and could have gone either way so it’s not shocking

Yeah. Goof fight but not sure how it goes to Drod

this is one of the few times i was salty with the scorecard. absolute robbery, drod won that based on nationality alone.

war leech!

ps, the last time i was this pissed with the scorecard was when gsp "won" against hendricks.

Li won the 1st 2 rds, lost the 3rd. I don't know about "robbery" but almost every single person/Sherdog poll believes he won the fight

I do notice Asian fighters seem to often lose these close fights on the judges scorecards. I'm talking about fights where most on Sherdog & most on MMADecisions had the Asian fighter winning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back