• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LHW is now the worst division in the ufc

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Very bad performance from JAN

Its a shame a 42 yo journeyman is the champ now (but gus still not and will never be, gus who beat glover efforlesly, jones who beat both of them ahahaha)

Nothing about glover he is a nice guy, a good fighter overall, im happy for him, im talking skillwise, age wise, performance wise, division wise, etc wise

JIRI need to save this division

Last edited:
Need to get Jiri in there. Glover won't be there long.

I don't think Jan wanted to fight Jiri.
Someone said something about Jan's PPV points and giving them up because 267 was free. I knew there had to be a concession on both sides. I totally forgot jori and he's the missing piece. Jan gives up his PPV points for a cherry picked but well deserved defense against long time UFC stooge glover and doesn't have to fight Jiri the monster. Comes full circle I understand now

While the modern ufc LHW is a joke. This guy is OG

Prime Anderson gets finished by Jan, the other two finish him.

No one, Jan was never that great, he just got a decent run and won a vacant belt, has nothing for DC or Jones.

Back