News LFA 117: Dias vs. Tanaka

Ricardo Dias vs. Michinori Tanaka

• Total voters
I hate clamato but have changed my stance on them and now enjoy Caesar's

maxresdefault.jpg

Iss a good way chu get some vruits and fegetables in your jiet. You know Uncle Renatch likey chu drink some Clamatch.

Fuck, Tanaka doesn't not give you any breaks.

Exhausting pace!

Some of these sprawls remind me of that moment in Blades of Glory where the two protagonists are fighting and instinctually break out in figure-skating midway though

(yes I can't find a gif)

And thanks for the sticky!

<RomeroSalute>

Some of these sprawls remind me of that moment in Blades of Glory where the two protagonists are fighting and instinctually break out in figure-skating midway though

(yes I can't find a gif)

lol but my mind can see it!

Tanaka has gained zero "respect on the feet", he's got Dias petrified of getting taken down again, that's it.

Plus, Tanaka looks like he could go another 5 rounds, and Dias is dunzo.

Tanaka has gained zero "respect on the feet", he's got Dias petrified of getting taken down again, that's it.

Plus, Tanaka looks like he could go another 5 rounds, and Dias is dunzo.
Well said. I haven't given out one of these tonight...
giphy.gif

With minimal aggro that ill win in modern MMA scoring tho...

Ref should have ripped his arm off and beat him with it. NO GRABBING THE CAGE.

Well this PBP crew right here either didn't trust giving fight circus our credit card info or they are true mma fans! Grammatically you can tell where I put myself.
Can't it be both?
I will watch the Circus some day, but it's not exactly must see tv.

Not that I'm a total hardcore either, I will be watching Canelo over whatever else is going on at the time, but as a degen I need to have a couple of bucks on the line ;) ... thanks a lot Tanaka, you fucker!! Seriously, dominant performance though.

Fuck it I'm going to sleep see you for tomorrow's Karen on Karen violence
00a2243b7ba8683142913ec562e6d4ac.gif

Can't it be both?
I will watch the Circus some day, but it's not exactly must see tv.

Not that I'm a total hardcore either, I will be watching Canelo over whatever else is going on at the time, but as a degen I need to have a couple of bucks on the line ;) ... thanks a lot Tanaka, you fucker!! Seriously, dominant performance though.

I watched 2 cards - major flaws and simple minded base fan crap.... Mind I'm the purest Jus Bleed Tag...

Utter disappointment WWE shit...

They put up the Fight Circus events on youtube after awhile so we'll get to it

Back