• Total voters
Alina Li and Jade Kush

<Fedor23>
Right now Lulu Chu and Clara Trinity are oomph
lulu-chu-20010114-1630344273935-allfamous.org.jpg

4b498419d1d9eb534933d9925a6eac7456a6131a.jpg

5fe8e4090dd7c32c01e9a3ea8fcc538be45e8aac0ccece43be199cb38fa34c6d_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to cheer against Tanaka, but... if you could just choke on this one, tha'd be swell.

You two are a disgrace to the Guild of Translators

njRwRxgwZecpF1_FaPwKKX932T-Svt0SsuthWbpRPUVC25fRNKj0K_PuQkwJxtq31ppr4YF5M002zuQRc-lAIjN_WPm0H-53qoj-4cItZMw

Dude I work with the Bene Telexiu and Navigators...

If it isn't Sarandon red ...

I pass (prolly)...

tumblr_mmykn96xgZ1snmmclo1_500.gif

Is that the epic Canadian version of a bloody mary? I've heard legend, and that you let dumbass americans order bloody marys and get little stupid tiny shit drinks, lol.

The difference is Clamato literally having clam based ingredients. Can't do it.

I'd love a Ceasar!
A Caesar is vodka, Clamato, Worcestershire, Tabasco, in a glass rimmed with celery salt, then garnished with a bunch of stuff. Every place has its own garnish. Some of them are completely ridiculous.
caesars.jpg

And it's goddamn delicious.

Tanaka walking out to Game of Thrones music is a flex.

Dias is sponsored by... Avoid Opioids???

Man, this is good already. Nice knockdown and the judo toss.

A Caesar is vodka, Clamato, Worcestershire, Tabasco, in a glass rimmed with celery salt, then garnished with a bunch of stuff. Every place has its own garnish. Some of them are completely ridiculous.
View attachment 889111

And it's goddamn delicious.
FUCK! that is what i've heard about. The google search I did didn't show clamato in the first list of ingredients... Ok...Ok. I'm in on those. I'll try it. I'll shed my clam juice inhibitions.
-------------

Tanaka needed to get that top position then, and how he did it! wow!

FUCK! that is what i've heard about. The google search I did didn't show clamato in the first list of ingredients... Ok...Ok. I'm in on those. I'll try it. I'll shed my clam juice inhibitions.
-------------

Tanaka needed to get that top position then, and how he did it! wow!
I hate clamato but have changed my stance on them and now enjoy Caesar's

Second photo reminds me of Kascha who reallu only did scenes with her husband IIRC
711_a_06_400x400.jpg

0984b1539da3d9a61a5c02e1972c1a6b.jpg

kjB02F2RTbLW6KNfQ8Ezyq59o8t.jpg

Eyes still too far apart but better...

Not Sherdawg 10 but on a rough night....

vomit-jim-carrey.gif

Se looks like dude from Dead Alive!

you-spin-me-round-dead-or-alive.gif
Asa is the truth....! There is a funny family guy scene with her real self walking with Peter Griffin I was trying to gif for you but my search yielded less than desirable results.
I hate clamato but have changed my stance on them and now enjoy Caesar's
Oh, there's Mr. Fashionably Late
R.2e5d51eaae55ec25f6a2bec3a6c2b31c

Asa is the truth....! There is a funny family guy scene with her real self walking with Peter Griffin I was trying to gif for you but my search yielded less than desirable results.

<36>

Nice!

Fight circus. I've got this going on my phone though

Man, getting swept after getting such dominant position..... you deserve to lose bro.

Back