• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lewis explanation for the follow up shots: “I’m not no Black B*tch, I’m The Black Beast...”

If that’s true then why did the bitch immediately resort to blaming Dean for the punches? Maybe own your behavior instead of being a little blaming bitch about it?
That's an it is what it is joke. Not a greatly timed one, to some. But a perfectly timed one, to others. But you can't take it back, might as well go forward with it. Come on! Curtis? He didn't even hear a thing!!

We've seen worse. Not that big of a deal. If you don't like it, go watch something else.

He was right to do them imo. You are in a fight and are against a big guy who could hurt you bad so you should do everything in your power to get them out of there. It was also incredibly fun to watch.

discuss

there is enough threads about this pay attention

Soon I predict there will be a thread asking if Lewis is the GOAT of follow-up punches and whether or not Conor could withstand those shots.

In the heat of the moment you can’t always control your actions.

Everyone saying otherwise is an idiot. If it was so easy there wouldn’t be so many unplanned pregnancies.

Aaaand I’m out

He only landed like 2 or 3 shots masvidal did the same to askren whys this such a big deal he in the cage in a fight it's the refs job to stop the fight

That's an it is what it is joke. Not a greatly timed one, to some. But a perfectly timed one, to others. But you can't take it back, might as well go forward with it. Come on! Curtis? He didn't even hear a thing!!

If that’s the case then fine. When I googled the comments it appeared that news was reporting it as though he was being sincere, which would be very sad

Herb needs to retire, moves slower than my 75 yr older dad.
What are you even talking about? Herb was stopping the fight within like 3 seconds of derrick first punch making contact. Go watch the replay, herb was already starting to move towards the two men to stop the fight before Blaydes had even completed falling to the floor.

What are you even talking about? Herb was stopping the fight within like 3 seconds of derrick first punch making contact. Go watch the replay, herb was already starting to move towards the two men to stop the fight before Blaydes had even completed falling to the floor.
I’m not just basing it on this last fight. Herb has mobility issues and it’s impacted his performance on multiple occasions.

SlightQuaintCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Sandhagen should have immediately ran over and got in an extra shot in on Frankie until the ref pulled him off to show he's not a bitch.

Terrible logic. Blaydes was completely out and stiff. You didn't need to land two monster bombs on his unconscious face just because the ref wasn't close.

Reactions: mkt
This is insanity to me that people are making such a big stink about this. Lewis was just doing his job in there. Curtis could have potentially recovered and came back to win if not for the follow up shots. Crazy that fans of this sport are demonizing bb for something that happens regularly. These guys know what they’re signing up for when fighting

The whole virtue signaling thing doesn’t belong in the sport

Last edited:
This is insanity to me that people are making such a big stink about this. Lewis was just doing his job in there. Curtis could have potentially recovered and came back to win if not for the follow up shots. Crazy that fans of this sport are demonizing bb for something that happens regularly. These guys know what they’re signing up for when fighting.

The whole virtue signaling thing doesn’t belong in the sport

Think of all of the walk off KOs we get. I'd honestly say it's pretty rare to actually see guys KO'ed stiff and then get hit several times after. So to see someone do that, that's why it's getting attention. As I pointed out above with the Edgar KO, should Sandhagen gotten in an extra shot to be safe? Why are others able to control their emotions and know that their opponent is done by Lewis doesn't? I think it's a mental issue and it also seems like it's the guys with criminal/prison backgrounds, drug problems or act like meatheads that do this to appear like tough guys.

Back