Let's talk about how old people are

Being old is the shit. You can do absolutely anything you want and get away with it.

Tell me about some of your elderly escapades

I'm "only" 40, so I haven't quite reached the age where I can feasibly pass my bad behaviour off as dementia or just pretend to be deaf when questioned.

Also, old people have all the money.

I love that Reagan legitimately had dementia but W. Bush is the one that is remembered as impaired.

Reagan was the one I was referring to. Cheney was the puppeteer.

W didn't have dementia. He was either just an idiot or a burned out pot head.

He's pretty damn funny to me, not sure why he has to be the funniest to get respect

George Carlin. RIP.

george-carlin-jokes.jpg

If I am 82 and still able to drink coffee and dress myself, I will be happy af.
And make a career out of being an awful TV/radio host for many decades.
Pretty awesome.

Reagan was the one I was referring to. Cheney was the puppeteer.

W didn't have dementia. He was either just an idiot or a burned out pot head.

Uh, it's pretty well documented that Bush was a heavy alcoholic and cocaine user. Pot doesn't make people "burn outs". That's fine if you don't use pot or don't like it, but don't use your own bias to spread lies.

And all natty too.

Got to love the results of hard work and sacrifice.

Sly takes his special vitamins, but you can't tell me he doesn't work hard and sacrifice to stay like that.

69 and still hilarious as fuck!

They're making a Curb season 9!

I hope he lives forever and keeps adding to this amazing show :D
It's still going on? I remember watching a few episodes and thinking this guy is out there! lol

Get off my lawn and get a job, you useless hippy.
You haven't had a lawn ever since your family stuck you in the old folk home. I've been at my job since before you even put your dentures in. Now go wash the old person stench off of your wrinkly corpse

You haven't had a lawn ever since your family stuck you in the old folk home. I've been at my job since before you even put your dentures in. Now go wash the old person stench off of your wrinkly corpse
*grumbling, sotto voce*
... I'm not dead yet...

I'm 36 and it fucking sucks.

bob-dole.jpg

He is still alive folks, at the ripe young age of 93.

this guy to;

73659-004-2D64C700.jpg

a little youger though

Ex- pro wrestler Bruno Sammartino at 77!

514e7daba3ac7.image.jpg

Back