Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Bob Newhart 86 WOW

Comedian_Bob_Newhart.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Comedian_Bob_Newhart.jpg

Kirk Douglas 99!!!

20151201-635845628251310543_20151201103658-214-kfUG-U30690369242jXH-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

NINETY NINE!!!

Kirk Douglas 99!!!

20151201-635845628251310543_20151201103658-214-kfUG-U30690369242jXH-992x558@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

NINETY NINE!!!

Almost there, brother!

Damn, I figured he was done for a long time ago when he started having strokes. Sure as hell didn't expect him to outlive Prince.

He played an old man 30 years ago in Tough Guys.

Last edited:
20160309-LK-F.jpg

82 and he looks older than death

His suspenders aren't just keeping his pants up, they're holding his entire body together
And I just noticed the curve in his pants.
He puts Hendo to shame.

When I was in jury duty a month ago, I had to sit next to this old woman. She smelled like a baby's dirty diapers. And the room was so hot that there was no escaping it.

When I was in jury duty a month ago, I had to sit next to this old woman. She smelled like a baby's dirty diapers. And the room was so hot that there was no escaping it.

the very elderly shouldn't be able to decide people's fate

Do you think having a stinker in the jury box works for or against the defendant?

the very elderly shouldn't be able to decide people's fate

Preferable to a 19 year old playing Pokemon Go during witness cross-examination.

Preferable to a 19 year old playing Pokemon Go during witness cross-examination.

LMAO

I would love for pokemon freaks to get picked for jury duty and have their phones taken away just to see them freak out

Do you think having a stinker in the jury box works for or against the defendant?
I don't know. We weren't in the jury box. But if we were, older people tend to be more conservative and less lenient as a rule. So it or ably wouldn't have helped this guy at all.

My brother in law has a grandma that is like 96....probably 91 when i met her. I've made it a point to not get to know her at all.

I'm just gonna use this thread to go on the record & say, i can't stand old people. They're always in the way & very crabby

I'm just gonna use this thread to go on the record & say, i can't stand old people. They're always in the way & very crabby

The line it is drawn the curse it is cast
The slow one now will later be fast
As the present now will later be past
The order is rapidly fadin'
And the first one now will later be last

Getting old sucks, and it happens to everyone lucky enough to get there.

Back