Let's settle it. Which country has the best tasting food?

What cuisine is the best

• Total voters
a & w for me

You Gotz ta be ole school to no about A&W mang!

My top five

White Castle

Long John Silver arghh(sorry couldn't resist)

Mcdowell's(Golden Arks)

Burger Bandito

Taco Bell.

If we did a poll I'm thinking Taco Bell by a landslide in & out would be up there. but it's too regionally limited for this scientific endeavor.

Chinese food is so diverse it almost deserves its own categories like Sichuan, Cantonese, Hunan, American Chinese, etc.

I like you man (no romo) but where I'm from dims fighting words.

I eat here every week. BTW I like you too. *no homo*

fiveguys2
five_guys_burger_flipped-630x444.jpg

I eat here every week. BTW I like you too. *no homo*

fiveguys2
five_guys_burger_flipped-630x444.jpg

......I think this is the start of a beautiful e bromance.

I just have to break the news gently to Doughbelly. he's kinda sensitive.

I'm not nationalistic. I'm all about flavors and what tastes good. Japanese Mexican fusion is awesome to me. Ever had a rainbow roll with a house Chipotle mayo, and a side of shrimp, bacon, and cheese stuffed tempura white peppers. Mah God.

But if I had to separate them in the categories you gave I guess I'd go:

1. Mexican: tacos al pastor, menudo, sincronizadas, shrimp cocktail, ceviche, sopes, flan, tres leches are you kidding me?

2. Japanese/Chinese: Now I know this looks racist as fuck k to some of you snow flakes, bit I grew up on both and sometimes I can't decide between a perfect plate of shrimp and chicken chowmein or crunch roll, amirite?

3. Italian: Ain't nothing like some Alfredo and gnocchi.

4. Thai: Quickly rising through the ranks in my food book. Only been eating Thai for about 3 years now, and it's already cracked into my top 5. Duck Penang Curry spicy level 6, heavenly.

5. The rest. I just love food. And I got to go so can't finish this write up haha.

Last edited:
Someone should open an "authentic" mexican in melbourne. I really want to try it. We have overpriced Mexican shit here. And people actually wait in line for it. People pay 8 bucks for tacos you get at taco bell in USA for 1 dollar. Imagine an "authentic" mexican with the amount of money floating around here in melbourne. Who wants to start it? I have the capital.

While food in the southern US is closely related to soul food, to me it's the best comfort food available. I'm a little biased, of course.

......I think this is the start of a beautiful e bromance.

I just have to break the news gently to Doughbelly. he's kinda sensitive.

Here's my gift to you. Doughbelly will understand that you've moved on with your life.

spicy-jambalaya-recipe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back