Let's relax about Wonderboy

BarryMazzagatti

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That was straight up thing of beauty we witnessed tonight, but people acting like Wonderboy is going to walk through guys like Lawler, Condit, and Rory Mac are out of their mind. Once Hendricks couldn't take him down, his t-rex arms had no shot against the length and versatile striking of Wonderboy. Lawler, Condit, and Rory all have similar reaches to Wonderboy. I give Wonderboy a very good shot at beating those guys, but let's not get carried away.

I bet you did much worse with McGregor at the "same" momentum

I'd give him a better chance vs lawler than condit any day, for obvious reasons.

Back off bro, post fight hyperbole is a Sherdog tradition and offers some of the best popcorns.

Back.
the F
off.

Back on topic: Wonderboy is a once in a generation striker, the best we've seen in MMA by a big country mile.

Back off bro, post fight hyperbole is a Sherdog tradition and offers some of the best popcorns.

Back.
the F
off.

Back on topic: Wonderboy is a once in a generation striker, the best we've seen in MMA by a big country mile.

I wish he was my dad.

He just dusted a dude who arguably could still be the champ right now. Thompson did in 3 minutes what Robbie couldn't do in 50.

That was straight up thing of beauty we witnessed tonight, but people acting like Wonderboy is going to walk through guys like Lawler, Condit, and Rory Mac are out of their mind. Once Hendricks couldn't take him down, his t-rex arms had no shot against the length and versatile striking of Wonderboy. Lawler, Condit, and Rory all have similar reaches to Wonderboy. I give Wonderboy a very good shot at beating those guys, but let's not get carried away.
Shut the fuck up McGregor nutthugger. Are you mad because someone is getting some steam besides the man you wish you could suck off? I bet you were full on erect after ever one of Conor's wins, so why can't people be stoked to see Wonderboy KO people? Especially a recent former champion who was arguably robbed of his title.

By the way, I didn't even read your stupid ass OP. All I had to do was see your av and I knew what to say to you.

Shut the fuck up McGregor nutthugger. Are you mad because someone is getting some steam besides the man you wish you could suck off? I bet you were full on erect after ever one of Conor's wins, so why can't people be stoked to see Wonderboy KO people? Especially a recent former champion who was arguably robbed of his title.
having a rough day? Girlfriend break up with you? Got laid off? Family member die? Grab a pipe and relax. It all gets better bud

By the way, I didn't even read your stupid ass OP. All I had to do was see your av and I knew what to say to you.

Bro helax! What's with the aggro?

I'm worried for Lawler...it'll be like Lawler vs Condit except Wonderboy will seek a (t)ko early.

Lol a Conor fangirl jelly "his guy" isn't getting the spotlight

Wonderboy's jump into Elite status is probably the most impressive since Machida.

image.jpg

Such hostility haha I think people are going overboard though. He is a good fighter, that is no argument. But for real people are losing their shit at the moment for someone who people on the forum are saying forgot about him until this fight LMFAO so who are the real nuthuggers here.

I'm looking into my crystal ball. I'm seeing that you were touched as a little boy....... Wait............ Wait.......... I am now seeing that it was your uncle...................... Now it makes sense.
um, alrighty then. Medication ran out?

Yeah, I kind of agree with the TS. Certainly that was an amazing performance and the dude is freaking legit. But at the same time, Hendricks did not look good in there tonight. I actually think Hendricks has been looking progressively worse in every fight he's had since the GSP fight and looked terrible tonight. Not trying to discredit the win, I just don't believe he would do the same to the rest of the divisions best.

giphy.gif

Ts has some good points, it is strange how little he was talked about here prior to this fight.
Glad people are taking notice.

Back