• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's pretend you're a casual..

On topic, the few girls that I know that actually watch MMA with me would rather watch Yoel/Whittaker than the main event. Like, why? Why the fuck?
They probably prefer looking at two half-naked athletic dudes roll around than watch two ugly ass lesbians scrap (granted Valentina is not a lesbian and doable as far as looks go, but not that hot compared to real hot chicks).

For me, the main event is Romero - Whittaker. It's good, I can go to sleep a bit early and not stay up all night to watch the last fight.

Looking forward as well to Overeem - Werdum, Browne - Oliynyk & Blaydes - Omielańczuk. Too bad Cerrone - Lawler was moved, that was going to be a highlight of the night.

Blaydes is a top future HW and has looked very impressive in all his fights. I expect this 26 year old young man to dispatch of Daniel in the first two rounds.

Romero vs The Reaper should be a amazing fight for both casuals and hardcores.
I really don't think casuals is really that interested in WMMA unless Ronda shows up.

Are you interested in seeing a buff scary looking black(Cuban) guy and a buff scary looking Samoan(NZ) guy locked into a cage together? Seriously I could show just the pictures of these two dudes to a casual person and they'd buy this shit.

These guys are certified beast-mode who gives a shit if it's an interim belt, a casual couldn't tell the difference.

077_Chris_Weidman_vs_Yoel_Romero.0.0.jpg

lkc469m.gif

USATSI_8927070_168382968_lowres-1.jpg

tavares2.gif

Or would you rather watch 2 women fight as the main event? Pussies. You're all pussies #wmma
I'd watch Romero and Whittaker before the WMMA fights for sure. That being said, I would also watch JJ and Cyborg against whoever their contenders are.

No womens mma should headline over an awesome fight like this unless its nunes cuz she THROW THEM HANDS. Not even JJ

Lol Whats with you gang of insecure beta males getting all rowled up just because I said I'd rather see Joanna or Cyborg fight.

I mention two women I'd rather watch fighting and then you have a bunch of fat lame basementd welling high estrogenhaving posers yelling feminism and woman worshiping. Lmfao I bet you insecure little bitch made pussies get your red pill on. Crying over someone else's preference talking about emasculization.

Society didn't make men bitches. Your insecurity made YOU a bitch Lmfao. Get your feelings hurt over women fighting pussies lmfao.
Jon, is that you?

Ronda-Rousey-Jon-Jones-9679-MMA-Awards-2012-478x2701.jpg

jonjones.jpg

I thought you were buddies with Romero and would prefer to see that fight.

But seriously, watch whatever the hell you like, free country, free world. I personally don't like to watch WMMA just like I don't watch WNBA or women's soccer etc. The reason being, the skill level discrepancy between the male and female athletes is big, very big.

For the majority of people (casuals with no training/fighting experience), I think the reason they don't like it is because when you watch professional fights, you want to watch people that you are sure of that can kick the living sheit out of you. And that they look like it too. Kind of a superhero type effect.

That's also why not so many people look at Mighty Mouse's fights, because the size makes it less appealing.

The way to compensate is to have a loud mouth and show off and act like you are the shit (a la Floyd or McGregor) to catch people's attention. But that's not for everyone.

Lol Whats with you gang of insecure beta males getting all rowled up just because I said I'd rather see Joanna or Cyborg fight.

I mention two women I'd rather watch fighting and then you have a bunch of fat lame basementd welling high estrogenhaving posers yelling feminism and woman worshiping. Lmfao I bet you insecure little bitch made pussies get your red pill on. Crying over someone else's preference talking about emasculization.

Society didn't make men bitches. Your insecurity made YOU a bitch Lmfao. Get your feelings hurt over women fighting pussies lmfao.

This sounds like what a backtracking pussy would say.

Derek Brunson, is that you?

320.gif

I would also be mad after getting dick-punched by Romero

114.gif

And freakin' smashed afterwards

EM9mFGt.gif

By a guy who pooped his pants
only won the fight because Brunson gassed in the third

an Olympic medalist was out wrestled by a D-ll wrestler

Yeah cause a backtracking pussy would totally not change his mind and call out a group of insecure hurt dorks posing up here like they're the most masculine douche bags on earth.

People aren't insecure because they know men are better athletes than women, and you are the only one trying to posture yourself as a masculine douchebag.

It's hilarious watching you call people out on their toxic masculinity while pretending to not be the giant pussy that you are.

Never said you had to like it lol, if you don't like MMA it's all good but to cry feminism and woman worshiping, cmon son, you must be frestrated as fuck to rationalize it like that. Got me wondering who hurt you all.
Those comments were not from me, but I guess the guys who made the pussy/feminist etc. comments are just having some internet banter. The internet has a humor of its own and it is often very harsh, especially I guess for people in the spotlights.

Everyone on the internet chuckles at some jokes, memes etc. and don't like others. It depends probably on whether you take offense of it/take it personal or not.

Lol You silly little bitch I'm not sayin you're not entitled to your opinion if you prefer watching men fight that's one thing. I just gave an honest opinion about two female fighters I'd rather see competing besides romero in a thread that was obviously made by a frustrated litttle cunt who cares enough about people's opinions to post it and now all I hear is "feminism" "woman worshiper" lmfao it's beyond pathetic. Don't try to spin this shit around ya little bitch monkey lmfaooo this thread was made for a gang of knuckle dragging idiots to vent too bad I didn't realize it sooner.

Look in the mirror, you retarded pussy.

You are the only one pushing yourself up or acting aggressive. Everyone else is just laughing at your posturing or mocking your retarded pussy opinion.

Nah but do you know what a real estrogen filled punk ass bitch would do? Feel the need to compare males to females and stress over another mans opinion. Facts.
Are you seriously that retarded that you don't realize you are doing exactly that?

Not at all TS wanted a response I gave it to him. Even if I didn't enjoy watching Joanna or Cyborg fight I don't have to say shit like "women's fights are boring, look at this big black guy" to people who like watching women fight. Lmfao. The fact that me saying I'd rather watch Joanna or Cyborg fight bothers people that much that they all feel the need to quote me at once about feminism and woman worshiping just makes you come off as insecure frustrated dweebs who are in competition with females. Beyond sorry LMFAO!
I could care less what sex you would rather watch fight, i was just pointing out that you are a pussy. Because only a pussy would tell a complete stanger that if they knew who you were they wouldn't call you a pussy. Understand pussy?
OVjQODF.gif

UFC marketing team is god awful. Obviously the MW fight sells itself with some basic promo if it was the main event. No one is gonna call their friends over or go to the bar to watch a card headlined by two irrelevant girls

Derek Brunson, is that you?

320.gif

lol don't remember that one. How was that not a dq? did they at least take a point? Can't even see how that would be considered accidental.

Back