lets play name this deadlift variant!

vladimirtzu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Do you know the deadlift variant where your feet are in normal stance but you grab the bar very wide, increasing the range of motion? Of course you do. I can't remember the name of it. >.<

Danke. ^.^ The weightset I'm getting is only 200 pounds, which isn't enough for me to deadlift, so I'm going to do powercleans, suitcase deadlifts, and snatch grip deadlifts instead. It's a shitty set, but I'm paying like 10 bucks for it.

I forgot to mention your prize is nothing more then my gratitude. Bwahahaa

Danke. ^.^ The weightset I'm getting is only 200 pounds, which isn't enough for me to deadlift, so I'm going to do powercleans, suitcase deadlifts, and snatch grip deadlifts instead. It's a shitty set, but I'm paying like 10 bucks for it.

Plus, as I'm fond of pointing out, something is better than nothing.

If you have a Play It Again Sports anywhere nearby you can pick up some used plates.

Add in Zercher deadlifts to that list and you're good to go.

Also (unless I missed it?) single arm deadlifts. Not suitcase - well, those too - but actually one-arm deadlifts. I love 'em.

overhead lunges
overhead squats
platform snatch grip deadlifts
zercher deadlifts
zercher lift
one leg deadlift
overhead step ups...

Well I'm pissed. The dude I was supposed to buy it from ducked me for two days and then went out of town. Wouldn't even call me to tell me. Absolutely no reason he couldn't have just said he changed his mind or something.

Back