Lets get real, forget Cyborg...it's gonna take a A MAN to defeat Ronda...

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes....A-MAN-DA Nunez is the one......her striking is crisp, she is tall and rangy and can keep the distance.....

UFC-Amanda-Nunes-640x480-Reproducao-Sherdog.jpg

Yeah, you know it Sherdog....A MAN Da Nunez....its all right there and its no coincidence if you know what I mean...:redface:

Ronda charges, shit boxing, zero head movement, eats a couple of hard shots from Nunes, doesn't do anything cause lol female strength, gets in the clinch, taken down, mount, submission, game over in 1 minute.

1.5 million PPV, internet explodes, HURR DURR most dominant anything ever. Tyson on Twitter (after getting $300 coke money from Dana): holy shith dis gurl beaths me in my prime!

Ronda charges, shit boxing, zero head movement, eats a couple of hard shots from Nunes, doesn't do anything cause lol female strength, gets in the clinch, taken down, mount, submission, game over in 1 minute.

1.5 million PPV, internet explodes, HURR DURR most dominant anything ever. Tyson on Twitter (after getting $300 coke money from Dana): holy shith dis gurl beaths me in my prime!

I think you missed the point.....

Yes....A-MAN-DA Nunez is the one......her striking is crisp, she is tall and rangy and can keep the distance.....

UFC-Amanda-Nunes-640x480-Reproducao-Sherdog.jpg

Yeah, you know it Sherdog....A MAN Da Nunez....its all right there and its no coincidence if you know what I mean...:redface:

At this juncture...It's between Amanda or Cat (Yeah, I believe she is a threat). I would love to see Amanda get a crack at Rousey. Rousey vs Zingano did not prove anything in my opinion. Remember Lennox getting KTFO by Hasim? Or GSP tapping to strikes against Serra? Or what about JDS KTFO of Velasquez? Zingano is a legit threat. BTW, Amanda almost ended Zingano, so...this would be an awesome fight.

Hell ya...I'm sure Ronda will agree to a catch weight fight at 200lbs

i came in here to say that Cyborg is a man but you ruined that for me

thanks dick

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Big Ronda fan, but Cyborg is going to ruin her. I would pick Ronda in almost any other fight, but not that one. Cyborg will give her the Carano treatment and ship her off to Hollywood for good. It will be a sad day though, Ronda brings a lot of excitement to the sport.

Any male fighter can defeat Ronda. Dana and Ronda wouldn't agree for sure because it ain't gonna happen. Just hype and talk about it over, over and over again.

Any male fighter can defeat Ronda. Dana and Ronda wouldn't agree for sure because it ain't gonna happen. Just hype and talk about it over, over and over again.

Proof once again, people on here don't ever actually read the thread....bravo

Back