Lets get real, forget Cyborg...it's gonna take a A MAN to defeat Ronda...

Big Ronda fan, but Cyborg is going to ruin her. I would pick Ronda in almost any other fight, but not that one. Cyborg will give her the Carano treatment and ship her off to Hollywood for good. It will be a sad day though, Ronda brings a lot of excitement to the sport.

What are you talking about? Ronda wins that fight convincingly.

1) Gina Carano got mount on Cyborg twice during their fight and she has ZERO grappling credentials. Meanwhile Ronda has WORLD CLASS grappling and submissions and will wrap Cyborg up like a pretzel.

2) LOL at people saying Cyborg will KO Ronda before they can clinch. Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her entire career. ONE!!! Guess what? Ronda has TWICE as many KO's as Cyborg so it's more likely Ronda KO's Cyborg than the other way around. Cyborg does not have knockout power.

3) Cyborgs aggressive charging style plays right into Rondas judo strengths. Look what happen to every fighter who has charged in on Ronda - Cat, Davis, Meisha. All rushed in and all got thrown on their ass.

4) Cyborg knows she's gonna lose that's why she left the UFC because she didn't want to get off the "supplements" and make 135. Nor has she even tried the past two years to make that weight. She's busy beating up Charmaine Tweet with a 6-5 record.

Only now that Ronda is the biggest draw in the UFC does she rear her head out and say she'll make 135 in Dec because she wants that PPV money.

Real MMA fans know Ronda tools Cyborg. Another first round stoppage for the for the woman GOAT

shaq-gif-1.gif

At this juncture...It's between Amanda or Cat (Yeah, I believe she is a threat). I would love to see Amanda get a crack at Rousey. Rousey vs Zingano did not prove anything in my opinion. Remember Lennox getting KTFO by Hasim? Or GSP tapping to strikes against Serra? Or what about JDS KTFO of Velasquez? Zingano is a legit threat. BTW, Amanda almost ended Zingano, so...this would be an awesome fight.

I think it proved Ronda is better on the ground. I don't think you can compare someone getting caught with a punch and somebody outsmarting another on the ground. That being said I would like Cat to get another shot. I still maintain Ronda will win 10/10 times but I think it has the potential to be a very fun fight.

I'm also excited to see where Amanda goes from here. Curious if she's fixed her gas tank though.

A MAN da Nunes won't get it done, Cyborg might though.

Back