Let's get racist

I'm sure some meat head will come and try to argue this point, but that's all there is to it.

Now a ring vs cage however...

My screenname is simply pointing out the evolution of the Ring >into> the superior Caa..... Eh who am I kidding, I miss Pride FC :( Go Dream!

You are showing ignorance here by misusing the term species. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you really aren't informed enough to say that kind of thing.

Species is defined as organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring. Black people, white people, yellow people, etc., are all capable of producing fertile offspring. Therefore, the human race is one species.

What you are really referring to is subspecies. And yes, those do exist in the human race. But as the physical barriers between populations become reduced, these will eventually merge into one.

There are definitely genetic differences between the races, but it does not create different species. Also, the definition of race has changed a lot over time, which shows that it is more of a relative thing than anything else. Italian people are considered "white" nowadays in America, but if you tried telling that to my great-grandpa, he'd think you were nuts. Race is pretty artificial when you really think about it.

And I don't know what you are trying to show by saying that I am showing ignorance.

Instead of stating that we agree, because in essence we do, you chose to focus on the semantics of the word "specie".

I actually used the word subspecie the first time I wrote my post, but then I was scared that metrosexuals on this thread would think that by subspecie I meant an inferior specie, so I deleted it.

Back