Let's get GWAR into the Super Bowl half time show!!!

I'm down, but their strobe lights will cause seizures and lead to lawsuits. Way too much liability exposure. :)

Meh, i'm hoping for a blizzard to dump a couple feet of snow a day before the game.

I saw GWAR in Norfolk.

They suck.

no. they suck

hqdefault.jpg

I saw Gwar open up for Trivium and In Flames years back. They were awful and I understand their comedic style. But whatever I'm down for a world wide troll

Pretty sure the lead singer died like 2 years ago TS. I'm sorry you had to find out this way you must be devastated.

ok, 1st off

Gwar's first CD is their best. then their second Cd. then it is all downhill from there.

2) oderus urungus is from antarctica and he can't die

3. will the Sexecutioner be at the half time show?

I vote Puscifier. It would be genius.. Nope, we'll end up with shit as usual.

It would be funny knowing that it happened, but I wouldn't really want to watch it much more than whatever shitty act they end up getting.

It will be Backstreet Boys. I hear they're trying to make cum back.

i bruteforced the gwar youtube channel password some years back, it was unused but taken. the password was something common. then i checked it again recently and apparently those bastards used some copyright muscle to procure what i had rightfully stolen. i would have sold it for a cool mil

i bruteforced the gwar youtube channel password some years back, it was unused but taken. the password was something common. then i checked it again recently and apparently those bastards used some copyright muscle to procure what i had rightfully stolen. i would have sold it for a cool mil

the Cuttlefish will haunt your dreams

Back