Let's get GWAR into the Super Bowl half time show!!!

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
Friends, colleagues, strangers, and sherbros. Let us put aside our petty differences and band together for a noble cause. Who cares if you tip 10% or nothing at all? The wire or breaking bad, to slap or not to slap racists, we can ALL agree that GWAR should be in the half time show for Super Bowl 2015.

Brothers, sister, (lookin at you, demoness) and mr. Obama secretly reading all our Internetz, lend your voice and sign the petition.

http://www.baeblemusic.com/musicblog/9-17-2013/Vote-GWAR-For-Super-Bowl-2015!.html

It's for the children.

I would vote for it but they ask for personal information so I won't do it. But I support the notion. I have never even heard of the band playing at the next Super Bowl.

I would vote for it but they ask for personal information so I won't do it. But I support the notion. I have never even heard of the band playing at the next Super Bowl.

Email, name and address. Not too bad. At least fake it? They've got over 26,000 votes so far

I signed and wrote the note "Fuck the Plastics"

is this a collaborative effort to troll the world?

The NFL would never allow it

You're right, they certainly wouldn't.

And didn't something similar happen recently (within the past few years) where the internet came together and won a vote like this only to get an immediate refusal when the poll closed? I can't remember what it was for, but I think the result would be the same for GWAR.

make this one of those whitehouse.gov petitions where by law they have to respond given enough sigs, then you got a deal.

You're right, they certainly wouldn't.

And didn't something similar happen recently (within the past few years) where the internet came together and won a vote like this only to get an immediate refusal when the poll closed? I can't remember what it was for, but I think the result would be the same for GWAR.

It was an effort to get Justin beiber sent too n. Korea to start his world tour.

More recently mt. Dew was trolled when there new flavor name was going to be left up to a vote

One of the few metal bands I walked out on. Headlining over DevilDriver. Give me a break.

We should petition for Miley Cyrus instead.

It was an effort to get Justin beiber sent too n. Korea to start his world tour.

More recently mt. Dew was trolled when there new flavor name was going to be left up to a vote

Okay, so I am way behind :icon_lol: All news to me.

Back