Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the "concerned for spacetimes saftey in sparring" list. I keep forgetting you aren't 19 anymore man youre like 30 you should try to correct some things now

Please, he is not concerned at all. He's just busting balls after his boycott attempt went south. Like I'm gonna listen to him about ANYTHING. Trashing me daily and then tries to come to my thread to offer "sound advice.". I'm no fucking push-over.

What did I ever do to you, or anyone else for that matter? Expressed an opinion? Not adhered to the sheep mentality that permeats our society?

"Those who fought Lee?" :rolleyes: Who fought Lee, Chuck Norris? You know that was staged, right? Bruce Lee was not a fighter. If he is a fighter by beating a high school boxing champ, then I'm a fighter after beating a wrestler in a wrestling contest after class.
23578.gif

Attachments

• Still+valid_366745_4891585.gif
    Still+valid_366745_4891585.gif
    779.8 KB · Views: 7
Please, he is not concerned at all. He's just busting balls after his boycott attempt went south. Like I'm gonna listen to him about ANYTHING. Trashing me daily and then tries to come to my thread to offer "sound advice.". I'm no fucking push-over.

Dude just cry me a river, there are people on this thread that are actually nice to you that you're ignoring too.

Dude just cry me a river, there are people on this thread that are actually nice to you that you're ignoring too.

Oh and I don't believe for a second that you boxed for 6 years. Someone who has been training that long won't make erroneous statement such as: head gear is banned in amateur Boxing. Head gear is only banned for men in the olympics. Calling your bluff.

Last edited:
I started boxing age 18 in 2012, floated around Repton, Diesel, the Arches and other boxing gyms could even hook you up with a long time training partner of mine who can confirm. Once I started training muay thai it became my main focus so I'm not up to date with all the goings on in the niche world of amateur boxing, either way, whether or not you believe me is a moot point. Fact of the matter is your form needs work but you seem to think you're gods gift. Either way I'm not fuelling your delusions anymore.

I started boxing age 18 in 2012, floated around Repton, Diesel, the Arches and other boxing gyms could even hook you up with a long time training partner of mine who can confirm. Once I started training muay thai it became my main focus so I'm not up to date with all the goings on in the niche world of amateur boxing, either way, whether or not you believe me is a moot point. Fact of the matter is your form needs work but you seem to think you're gods gift. Either way I'm not fuelling your delusions anymore.

So you are seriously proposing that boxers fight the same way they shadow box? I only used mike tyson as an example because there is so much easily accessable footage of him. It applies to all boxers.

View media item 28775Not going to give this guy the time of day anymore, but thought I would post this just in case anyone WAS worried that I was lying about my credentials and leading them astray. As that is something that I would not do.

Anyway, I'm getting out o' this shit and I'd recommend more do the same.

So you are seriously proposing that boxers fight the same way they shadow box? I only used mike tyson as an example because there is so much easily accessable footage of him. It applies to all boxers.

I would say they do yes, that is what I was told last night by my coach when working on movement/footwork, and he is former World and British Champion...watch canelo shadow box he said

I would say they do yes, that is what I was told last night by my coach when working on movement/footwork, and he is former World and British Champion...watch canelo shadow box he said

I would say no. And I have provided ample evidence. You would look a fool if you threw a right hand the same way as when connecting a target.

I would say no. And I have provided ample evidence. You would look a fool if you threw a right hand the same way as when connecting a target.

In that case maybe you aren't shadowing boxing correctly.....I am not saying its exactly the same but as I understand you should drill the correct fundamentals when shadow boxing which will then help when you fight / spar

In that case maybe you aren't shadowing boxing correctly.....I am not saying its exactly the same but as I understand you should drill the correct fundamentals when shadow boxing which will then help when you fight / spar

Can you shadow box this in a meaningful way?

And I say self-taught because my first instructor didn't teach me SHIT. Most wasted money ever.

It shows. You're no different from the countless other people who've "taught" themselves from internet videos. There's a complete lack of fundamentals, and when this is pointed out they'll often claim "but (insert famous fighter) does that too so I'm doing it right!" without knowing why that particular fighter does it, why it works for him, and whether it's applicable in any way to the newb in question (hint: it's not).

You are not special (speshul the other hand...), you claim 4 years of TKD yet your kicks look just as awful and self-taught as your punches. You can't even roundhouse or side kick on a yellow belt level, you can't even initiate a kick without large flailing body movements that put you completely off balance. This is stuff that any half-decent gym or Dojo would've beaten out of you after a few months.

Can you shadow box this in a meaningful way?

How is this meaningful? its a 5 sec clip of you punching a bag that is poorly balanced on a table propped up by two small cushions.....if you blow on it will probably fall over.....actually if you leave it I am sure it will fall over by itself.

I know you want to show off in some way but if you want to learn this place can be a valuable resource if you listen, it has helped me.

Personally if I was you I would start by hanging your bag up or getting a proper free standing bag.

Then maybe post a video of you doing bag work for a 2min round.

Then people have more to comment on....positive and negative.

How is this meaningful? its a 5 sec clip of you punching a bag that is poorly balanced on a table propped up by two small cushions.....if you blow on it will probably fall over.....actually if you leave it I am sure it will fall over by itself.

I know you want to show off in some way but if you want to learn this place can be a valuable resource if you listen, it has helped me.

Personally if I was you I would start by hanging your bag up or getting a proper free standing bag.

Then maybe post a video of you doing bag work for a 2min round.

Then people have more to comment on....positive and negative.

What does its stability have to do with anything? Can you replicate this shadow boxing in a meaningful way or not?

"OKEY THEN!"

What does its stability have to do with anything? Can you replicate this shadow boxing in a meaningful way or not?

"OKEY THEN!"

Why would you want to? its a punch in isolation whats its showing ok I guess it seems quick but that's meaningless....boxing isn't chess you don't take turns throwing punches and if you would u need to have power.

Why would you want to? its a punch in isolation whats its showing ok I guess it seems quick but that's meaningless....boxing isn't chess you don't take turns throwing punches and if you would u need to have power.

That's not a punch in isolation. Replace the bag with a sparring partner and I can do the same thing at the right moment. Lennox Lewis dropped Tony Tucker with it in a similiar sequence. I don't think the telegraphed nature of the punch matters if you feint and move fast enough.

That's not a punch in isolation. Replace the bag with a sparring partner and I can do the same thing at the right moment. Lennox Lewis dropped Tony Tucker with it in a similiar sequence. I don't think the telegraphed nature of the punch matters if you feint and move fast enough.

Key being at the right moment but if u just work 5 sec at a time u will never get a chance unless I missed the bit where you said you took a longer video with combos etc and you just edited to this.....and you will need to some power to have any effect speed alone will not cut it

Good to know you suck at boxing just as much as you suck at kicking. Looking forward to see you invade the grappling forums showing off how you ezekiel choke your sex doll...

Good to know you suck at boxing just as much as you suck at kicking. Looking forward to see you invade the grappling forums showing off how you ezekiel choke your sex doll...

That really hurts coming from a TKD guy.

Key being at the right moment but if u just work 5 sec at a time u will never get a chance unless I missed the bit where you said you took a longer video with combos etc and you just edited to this.....and you will need to some power to have any effect speed alone will not cut it

And you know there is no power in that because??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back