Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know you suck at boxing just as much as you suck at kicking. Looking forward to see you invade the grappling forums showing off how you ezekiel choke your sex doll...

Comment of the year.

Why don’t you hang your bag? You in uk? I have spare bracket you can have for free.

You are never going to be able to punch a bag with power balancing it on a table proping it up with cushions

Keep up with the hating guys, It's an excellent self-reflection.

Why don’t you hang your bag? You in uk? I have spare bracket you can have for free.

You are never going to be able to punch a bag with power balancing it on a table proping it up with cushions

Because there will be plenty of bags in the gym.

Because there will be plenty of bags in the gym.

Sure but if your training at home you want to get most out it u can u cant work combos even 1 2 s with that bag how u are using it

As I say if u are uk and down south I have a spare bracket you can have....free....nada....if it helps

Or try and keep eye out for a cheap freestanding bag if u can’t hang the one you have

Sure but if your training at home you want to get most out it u can u cant work combos even 1 2 s with that bag how u are using it

As I say if u are uk and down south I have a spare bracket you can have....free....nada....if it helps

Or try and keep eye out for a cheap freestanding bag if u can’t hang the one you have

No point dude, this guy thinks he's elite. He's probably mentally ill and isn't interested in improving at all.

You guys think a narcissist would stick around sucking in a sport where you get your head boxed in? I would be out of there faster than you can blink if I did'nt whoop some ass. I told myself that I would leave if I didn't steamroll them when it came time to step into the ring. Ended up leaving anyway because the curriculum in that gym sucked.

You could cut my right arm of and I would still jab their faces in and hook of it. I don't recall ever using my right hand.

Not saying that makes me great, more that your average dude isn't all that good... And I would 100% beat journeymen with fast twitch muscle fibers alone. and a good punch...

That really hurts coming from a TKD guy.

It comes from a TKD guy who is like a billion times better than you at kicking and actually also at boxing by the look of things. And I sure would armbar your sex doll more graciously than you ever could.

Keep up with the hating guys, It's an excellent self-reflection.
bud you got shut the fuck up and learn. at this rate you will be another Zelenoff.
Not saying that makes me great, more that your average dude isn't all that good... And I would 100% beat journeymen with fast twitch muscle fibers alone. and a good punch...
so as a non boxer with three months of training you could beat people with years of training and competition experience because of your perceived natural abilities that have yet to "wow" even a single poster on this board....

You guys think a narcissist would stick around sucking in a sport where you get your head boxed in? I would be out of there faster than you can blink if I did'nt whoop some ass. I told myself that I would leave if I didn't steamroll them when it came time to step into the ring. Ended up leaving anyway because the curriculum in that gym sucked.

You could cut my right arm of and I would still jab their faces in and hook of it. I don't recall ever using my right hand.

tenor (3).gif
You're delusional.

My eye is not off the target here, nor are my legs too close together. And the head movement is normal for this technique.

I love the way you drop your left hand.

<36>

You need to train the way you want to fight. All mistakes will be amplified x10 when in there with an opponent, u need to throw all punches with defensive responsibility keeping the opposite hand up. Hopefully after months/years of drilling it will follow through come fight time. Of course since mistakes are amplified u may see a good fighter here or there drop their hands , but it’s not intentional and a mistake that is often paid for.

Natural talent will only get u so far, idk how naturally talented u are because the clips u have given are so short and only show so much.. but maybe u are the diamond in the rough, even so, u need to train properly and with a coach who can critique your mistakes. Don’t be foolish thinking you can beat experienced guys based off “fast twitch fibers” alone, because u might look good for 5 seconds here and there , but they will take u to deep water and drowned u with almost certainty if you keep neglecting basic training principle.

Even the worst amateur in the gym is doing more than u because he’s in a gym with a coach watching him. You might beat guys like that asses if u were also in the gym , but right now it prolly won’t go like that since u reject all critique and hit a bag that isn’t even stable with single shots, with no defensive responsibility.

Good luck man dedicate urself and open ur mind and u can go far with ur confidence.

That's better. Now go watch how 99.9% of boxers throw that shot, and you will be in a for a chock.....

Its just perfect form. I've never seen a left hand drop so fast before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back