Lets be honest a one piece with no soda would have made Jorge look

Raise your hands to a G and see what happens boi.
lol. so your position is that leon was aggressively moving his hands to guard his fuckin face......lol.....

that's a proactive move for a fighter there boiiii.......

you guys can't say this shit with a straight face...

lol. so your position is that leon was aggressively moving his hands to guard his fuckin face......lol.....

that's a proactive move for a fighter there boiiii.......

you guys can't say this shit with a straight face...

Leon raised his hands first, Masvidal was twice as fast after he reacted to that tho, and all Leon did was then continue his motion and move his hand a little further up to try and block - but got merked. He wasn't fast enough in any respect. A very shameful showing.

What the fuck do you want me to say? If you ever let anyone get in your face and start to raise their hands and take the time to wonder what their intentions are I feel bad for you bud. All I can think is that you ain't lived no kinda life.

Leon raised his hands first, Masvidal was twice as fast after he reacted to that tho, and all Leon did was then continue his motion and move his hand a little further up to try and block - but got merked. He wasn't fast enough in any respect. A very shameful showing.

What the fuck do you want me to say? If you ever let anyone get in your face and start to raise their hands and take the time to wonder what their intentions are I feel bad for you bud. All I can think is that you ain't lived no kinda life.
he started defending the punch coming from mas.....bro....mas didn't think he was beating someone to their punch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back