Lets be honest a one piece with no soda would have made Jorge look

He'll look like the bad guy when Leon tools him in the cage.

He interrupted Masvidal's post fight presser, squared up to him then was shocked when the faster man pieced him up. Then cried 'assault!', then (once Mas left the country) stated he wanted to fight him on the streets.

Sad, really.
Yeah I missed the post fight press conference, thanks gonna watch it now

{<diva}

Sorry bud, I'm just going BY WHAT THE FOOTAGE CLEARLY SHOWS.

<Y2JSmirk>

He interrupted Masvidal's post fight presser, squared up to him then was shocked when the faster man pieced him up. Then cried 'assault!', then (once Mas left the country) stated he wanted to fight him on the streets.

Sad, really.

Mas walked over to him like 20 feet and attacked him. He put his hands up in defence as Mas was already swinging.

watch the footage..

Even if it was one punch it wasn’t a sucker punch. How do people not get this? If someone is talking shit to you face to face and you throw the first punch it’s not a sucker punch. That’s how fights start. Someone throws the first punch.
Is that Tony Ferguson, or one of the Back Street Boys on your pic?

Watch the footage in slow motion with the contrast lightened.

The footage shows he (Leon) started to raise his hands so Mas moved too, it's just that Mas is a much faster man.

Your Brit put up but got pieced up, don't be mad at me.
leon moves his hands to block his face because mas already started throwing. why would leon move his hands in that way other than to defend his face???

he's not my brit and i don't care for leon and would have rooted for mas.....

Sad, really.
he said something walking past and kept walking......was unaudible on tv.

mas then left his interview post and walked 40 feet to leon and immediately started swinging when he got to him. lol at squared up to him. what was he supposed to do with mas coming at him saying say that (july, july) to my face?

leon moves his hands to block his face because mas already started throwing. why would leon move his hands in that way other than to defend his face???

he's not my brit and i don't care for leon and would have rooted for mas.....

he said something walking past and kept walking......was unaudible on tv.

mas then left his interview post and walked 40 feet to leon and immediately started swinging when he got to him. lol at squared up to him. what was he supposed to do with mas coming at him saying say that (july, july) to my face?

Take it easy on @Blanqa Blanqua he/she isn't very good at this trolling thing...

Even if it was one punch it wasn’t a sucker punch. How do people not get this? If someone is talking shit to you face to face and you throw the first punch it’s not a sucker punch. That’s how fights start. Someone throws the first punch.

You must be a person who has sucker punched a few people. You tell the dude you're about to get in a fight with to square up. You take a step back, put your hands up and tell him... lets do this. Then when he's got his hands up the fight is initiated

And that ends your street fighting lesson for the day from someone who has been in 2 fights in his whole life.

You must be a person who has sucker punched a few people. You tell the dude you're about to get in a fight with to square up. You take a step back, put your hands up and tell him... lets do this. Then when he's got his hands up the fight is initiated

And that ends your street fighting lesson for the day from someone who has been in 2 fights in his whole life.
So in other words you don’t know shit about fighting?

So in other words you don’t know shit about fighting?

Walking up to someone with their hands down and punching them in the face is a sucker punch. That can't be debated.
Now if the sucker punch was justified or not is a different debate

Jorge would have looked like the bad guy if he only gave Leon a single piece....Because he manged to make it a 3 piece with a soda it was no longer considered a sucker punch but it was heroic! Just saying it's hard to take care of a customer when they refuse to wait. Much props to the Cuban cashier for doing it the right way and so smoothly.
lol the soda was on the house

Take it easy on @Blanqa Blanqua he/she isn't very good at this trolling thing...

Says the guy @Ing me when I don't respond to his comments lol.

Look, I've apparently seen better, clearer footage than you.

At first view I thought the same as you and your little mate @kflo but I took the time to find clearer footage and slowed it down to analyze it.

My advice is, do what I did. You'll be a better man for it.

{<redford}

Walking up to someone with their hands down and punching them in the face is a sucker punch. That can't be debated.
Now if the sucker punch was justified or not is a different debate

This is just ridiculous. Read the post above.

At first view I thought the same as you and your little mate @kflo but I took the time to find clearer footage and slowed it down to analyze it.

{<redford}

Its ok blanky blanky i'm not mad. Got a source for clearer footage?

{<redford}
so he aggressively put his hands up to protect his face? that's your position?

Its ok blanky blanky i'm not mad. Got a source for clearer footage?

I'm out and about on my phone now m8, not at my Mac, sorry.

But even the post i quoted about five posts down on this thread is a bit lighter:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...unch-before-edwards-put-his-guard-up.3929989/

Because Leon is dark skinned the usual footage (dark background) hides that his hands went up first or at worst simultaneously (I say that to placate the brits etc).

You front up to someone and even twitch your arms you're likely to get belted and justifiably so, IMO.

Back