Lets be happy for The Count

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yes it was controversial but why do so many people have to hate so much lets just be happy for Bisping and move on

I thought Silva won, but Michael has my respect, what a fight!

Was a sick fight. I felt Bisping deserved the nod.

I've always liked Bisping, but Anderson is my baby daddy. Makes me sad. Congrats to Bisping though.

Well good for Bisping but popcorn always tastes better when it's coated in bitter tears and butthurt.

It was a great performance by Bisping. He showed a lot of heart. It's rare that you see someone want a win that badly. Now he actually has a top class win to show off.

Yeah I'm happy for him.
Curious what will happen next for those fighters.

I think Silva won, but nothing but respect for Bisping. Give the man his title shot

I found it odd that by the end I was actually rooting for Bisping to win; never thought I'd say that. A lot of heart in there, and didn't let Anderson's games get to him. Also, he survived that front kick. Close fight, but I'm not complaining; very entertaining.

I like Bisping and I'm very happy for him, this win is huge!

I was rooting for Silva but it is what it is... I thought Bisping got 1 2 4.

Bisping deserved that. Never seen a fighter want it so badly as he did tonight. I'm thrilled for the guy.

Life is better when its coated in positivity

Then why do you love seeing people beating the crap out of each other? Why do we enjoy watching spectacular KTFOs? Why did Sherdog unite when Rousey got humbled?

Popcorn is in our DNA.

He waited his entire life for tonight and responded with the fight of his life

Why? He gets another gift decision in the UK and we're supposed to be happy?

Definitely have to be happy for Bisping. Silva is a legend and this win would not have meant as much for Silva as it did for Bisping. In it's entirety Silva won the fight but round-by-round Bisping took it easy. Bet someone told Silva that he had the fight in the bag so he didn't go for the kill.

A true warrior and deep down, a humble man. Congrats Mike, I'm ecstatic for you.

Back