Let Nate drop out

Poirier vs Ferg is the better fight, as well as the most logical one since Tony is kinda a champion and Nate is fringe top 10.

Winner should get the next chot at whoever is champ.
Ferguson isn't even cleared to fight yet, or even spar..

I would rather Nate drop out and Dustin fight a stuffed animal.

I can't believe people are interested in Nate Diaz.

Definitely, who would wanna watch a Nate Diaz fight. Its not like he has the record for most post fight bonuses and the record for most fight of the night bonuses. Boring

Nate and Dustin pretending like they are even remotely in a position to call shots on what card they are on or being butt hurt about being on Conor's card is fucking retarded. If its hype I get it, but Dana needs to send them a text reminding them I own your asses and when Dana say jump you say how high.

@Bluntforce420

What other records does he hold? Best impression of Walt Jr from Breaking Bad award 2013?

Dude's dead average at best.

People liked watching Chris Leben too but no one really cared about him.

To my knowledge Nate has never dropped or pulled out of a fight for any reason. He may turn down fights, but once its official he fights 100% of the time

Self sabotaged personal injury = not 100%

@Bluntforce420

What other records does he hold? Best impression of Walt Jr from Breaking Bad award 2013?

Dude's dead average at best.

People liked watching Chris Leben too but no one really cared about him.

Conor haters comparing Nate Diaz to Chris Leben lol

I would rather Nate drop out and Dustin fight a stuffed animal.

I can't believe people are interested in Nate Diaz.
Well for one he isn't a panic wrassler ;). Diaz brothers have imo rarely had a boring fight(maybe Nate vs Benson or rda but even then, I personally, was excited). Hell Nick had the only gif/ memorable moments with the roided Silva fight. They're exciting, always active whether standing or on ground. I understand not wanting to see them talk, but they're exciting.

@Hypetrainofthemonth

Well yeah I get that point to be fair you can't say they aren't entertaining to watch in the sense they are the Homer Simpson of the UFC (stealing the guy's line from the press conference yesterday)

But they're pretty average though, is what I'm getting at.

@Hypetrainofthemonth

Well yeah I get that point to be fair you can't say they aren't entertaining to watch in the sense they are the Homer Simpson of the UFC (stealing the guy's line from the press conference yesterday)

But they're pretty average though, is what I'm getting at.
The blue print to beat them has been out there for years, but for some reason, they can get in people's head(obviously have no idea how) and brawl with them, which they're usually on the better end of exchanges in. Anyone with movement, leg kicks, and take downs with non shit sub defense has pretty easy times with them. Yet, I quoted on the exciting part ;). Skills is different story, but I wouldn't necessarily called them scrubs either. I mean both have contended for titles. *Shrug* I agree that today neither will touch a belt though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back