Rumored Let’s talk about Hamzat for a minute…..just how strong is this mofo? He might be the most violent fighter this era has seen.

He's strong. But most violent, ever?
That Whitaker sub is vicious and incredible but apparently it's partly due to a pre-existing injury as well.
I have no qualms with him getting the next title shot, though.
Dude delivered.

kevin holland eyes post chimaev fight.. From a very strong D´arce choke

sddefault.jpg

Chimaev is two weight classes above Khabib. What did you expect?
And yes, Chimaev is strong.

One weight class. Khabib was almost killing himself to make 155 just like Chimaev did at 170. Its just that one of them went up to their natural weight class.

Robs lower front teeth have been loose since an injury he got during the DDP fight, thats the reason they where pushed in, not an abnormal gorilla strenght of Khamzat...
Then Rob is a dumbass for not getting that taken care of prior to facing a beast like Khamzat.

I'm not saying he's not very strong or very good because he clearly is BUT, he didn't break Rob's jaw with his squeeze. Rob is doing interviews and does not have a broken jaw. He said his bottom 3 teeth were already kind of loose, and the face cranked just totally broke them off into his mouth. That video of the Dr. that came out after the fight talking about how the picture of Rob's teeth further back in his mouth showed how khamzat broke his jaw was fake news. He's strong as fuck I'm sure but not strong enough to crush a mans skull as was reported, Rob just had an existing vulnerability there and that just made it worse.

With that being sad though I feel like we will see more face crank submissions in the UFC now. Shit hurts like hell, it's usually easier to just push the arm off the face/mouth then it is to pull the arm from around your neck tucked under your chin which is why guys don't usually tap just to the face crank.

One weight class. Khabib was almost killing himself to make 155 just like Chimaev did at 170. Its just that one of them went up to their natural weight class.
Two weight classes above Khabib.

Whittaker said his jaw is fine. He said it himself. The whole thing about his jaw being fractured in 3 places etc. are all media folklore. It has been sensationalized a lot. The main issue was his teeth got pushed in and it was the 2nd time it happened. It happened in the Dricus fight as well according to Whittaker.

BFT, older fans remember a guy called Wandy, they may not feel that way. :)

Its hard for me to define what most violent means to me but in Hamzat's case, its ability and/or intent to kill someone in the cage lol. He just has so much power...like in. that shot for the first takedown. Its like "I'm taking you down, and you have no say in this." When he was elbowing Bob in the head, he just looked murderous Im not sure how to put it. Then when he submits people you just get the sense he can kill people very easily.

Chimaev is freakishly strong. Regardless of Robert’s teeth issue…. Chim was all over him and Robert is not an easy dude to get a hold of and manhandle. It was pure domination from a guy who has considerable health issues and doesn’t fight often.

This site goes full retard after an event. You’ll change your tune next event.

He looks like he has that retard strengh.

Back