Rumored Let’s talk about Hamzat for a minute…..just how strong is this mofo? He might be the most violent fighter this era has seen.

It's not so much about the brute strength, for sure he has the grappling strength but I see it more as speed and how good he is at making you carry him while he is on top, even when Rob scrambled out for a brief moment, Khamzat just shot in straight away again, making Robs effort basically a waste, and u could see it on Robs face as well, like "ohh fuck". The fast tap was pretty well explained, forearm str8 into the teeth, it hurts like a bitch but at this level rarely something you tap that fast to, usually guys at this level are able to adjust out of it and turning their head.

The fact that he pushed Robs teeth in has absolutely nothing to do with his strenght!

Khamzat has used the face crank in fights and never broke anybodies jaw or teeth and im 99,9999% sure he wont ever repeat that again.

Robs lower front teeth have been loose since an injury he got during the DDP fight, thats the reason they where pushed in, not an abnormal gorilla strenght of Khamzat...

Its basically the pendant of a shin snapping becuse of a blocked lowkick.

Last edited:
The fact that he pushed Robs teeth in has absolutely nothing to do with his strenght!

Khamzat has used the face crank in fights and never broke anybodies jaw or teeth and im 99,9999% sure he wont ever repeat that again.

Robs lover front teeth have been loose since an injury he got during the DDP fight, thats the reason they where pushed in, not an abnormal gorill strenght of Khamzat...

Its basically the pendant of a shin snapping becuse of a blocked lowkick.

I’m sure Khamzhat is super strong, but it was a trifecta of circumstances:

1. Pre-Existing Jaw/Teeth Injury
2. Elbow to the face from back control
3. Mouth was open during the face crank

When you combine the 3, you win a prize! A prize that no one wants to win…

There's def other fighters more violent than him. His bread and butter is the grappling.

I would say no one commits so completley to getting a first round submission in the sport as this guy does.

Mountain boy strength, long limbs that can wrap and leverage well, great body awareness... he checks a lot of boxes.

Bobby is giving interviews he said it's just 3 teeth broke off it's not as bad and me and others thought with a symphysis fracture.

Don't like the man but Borz Is exciting and powerful I'm excited for what 185 has in store for him and he brings it. It would be absolutely hilarious to see Sean get mailed by him and I hope the future holds that for Borz.

Stong enough to cry like a man if he faced prime Palhares and got leglocked and Palhares refused to let go after the tap.

Just kidding, I think Khamzat wins that fight but think the first few minutes might be insane unless Khamzat kept it standing and tried to get an early KO like Hector Lombard did. Otherwise, Khamzat gets a TD and tries to brute force his way into a submission or do GnP while Palhares (also unnaturally strong) goes for Khamzat's legs like a crazed Kamikaze pilot on a mission.

Rob has fought the likes of Romero/Costa/Vettori who were bigger and stronger than Khamzat.

Khamzat is very fast, coordinated, and athletic, especially for his height. I dont think Ive seen anybody, regardless of weight class, shoot as fast as him. His speed, technique, and tenacity make him a mfer to deal with, but I dont think hes abnormally strong.
His shooting speed was freakish! I have never seen anything like it at that weight class.
I still do not like the guy but it would just be ignorant to not acknowledge his talents at this point.
He also acted like an adult after the fight instead of the dumb shit he used to do, so who knows?

Last edited:
Ya know, coming up on the regional scene I always heard of this wrestler with a mythical 10ft. shot

There was a local wrestler, fighter, and HS coach who everyone claimed had one, never really believed it or seen it as he only fought a handful of times before the high school didn’t allow him to do both

UFC 308 Khamzat showed it to me first and it is indeed a real thing

Khamzat shows another thing strange as far as at 170 he still looks good but closer to his natural weight he looks unbelievably powerful.

Wonder how these fights end up being in USA vs. outside of the usa

Dudes strong. Rockhold looked like he was going 100% and losing. When he grapples with Khabib he’s like throttling and allowing him positions. Here we actually see him losing vs toying with Khabib where he can recover positions at will.. If you watch the Khabib vs Khamzat grappling Rockhold top control makes holding down Khabib look easy, he can recover positions relatively easy. Khamzat just can toss him off and he can’t recover positions.

That being said I actually remember seeing Rob getting interviewed by Ariel or Bisping not long ago and he had a missing tooth / his teeth looked ganked up and they actually asked him “are you missing a tooth” or something like that. I didn’t think much about it at the time but clearly he had an issue.

Last edited:
I think other fighters under-estimate Khamzat's intensity. Khamzat is the most intense fighter in the UFC.

He's gonna get caught with a knee up the middle though.

Many of those caucus fighters have retard strength.
0f9a5e49-2e25-4061-9bd3-7c47656e128e_text.gif

Dudes strong. Rockhold looked like he was going 100% and losing. When he grapples with Khabib he’s like throttling and allowing him positions. Here we actually see him losing vs toying with Khabib where he can recover positions at will.. If you watch the Khabib vs Khamzat grappling Rockhold top control makes holding down Khabib look easy, he can recover positions relatively easy. Khamzat just can toss him off and he can’t recover positions.

That being said I actually remember seeing Rob getting interviewed by Ariel or Bisping not long ago and he had a missing tooth / his teeth looked ganked up and they actually asked him “are you missing a tooth” or something like that. I didn’t think much about it at the time but clearly he had an issue.
Chimaev is two weight classes above Khabib. What did you expect?
And yes, Chimaev is strong.

Back