Let’s go! Angela Hill fighting tonight.

Did she dress up for the weigh ins?

Split decision loss incoming.
I wonder at what point do they cut her. She's arguable winning just doesn't get the nod but if you never win when does this end? It's amazing she hasn't found a way to edge out a little more this many times.

I bet on Hill to win by decision hope she comes through

Hill is the Office Space Milton of UFC. They took her off payroll 6 months ago and just keep pushing lower on card until she leaves.

I normally try not to be a hater but I really don't like how hill fights

I wonder at what point do they cut her. She's arguable winning just doesn't get the nod but if you never win when does this end? It's amazing she hasn't found a way to edge out a little more this many times.

She had that three or for fight win streak where everyone got excited by how improved she was, but since then 2-5 or something like that. She's overrated on Sherdog; she's a decent journeyman.

But she's a fan favorite, and has tried hard to be. I think a lot of mid tier fighters could learn a lot by looking at her career. And one of the first things she does well is fight often, three or four times every year. It's amazing what that does to make you popular. If you only fight twice a year, like most fighters, only the really good fighters get recognized. But if you fight twice as often, you gain a lot of name recognition, even of you aren't elite.

She won her last fight.

Back