Lesnar will probably...

Lesnar is all natty, always been all natty, people just jealous of a jacked Vanilla bear.

One day he will get to the bottom of what happened at 200 an wont u folks pointing an accusatory finger feel really dumb when he does. An it should come in short order.

No rhymes or reason, just Hunt being Hunt brah

SLcT6Lt.jpg

w7xr53ug63rz.png

“Tellin’ me about lookin good”

Always gets me

Inject a massive amount of whatever radioactive shit he normally takes on fight night. Because at that point hes gonna be getting paid and probably wont fight again.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

You truly are a stupid fuck. He will lose a major part of his salary taken if he tests dirty. He lost a huge part of his check last time

Way to go genius because that is how performance enhancing drugs work, you take them the day before the fight and they really help.

I'm sorry when did fighting bashing become ok? Have the rules changed? Because that's a pretty serious accusation. He's jacked deal with it.

Inject a massive amount of whatever radioactive shit he normally takes on fight night. Because at that point hes gonna be getting paid and probably wont fight again.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

my guess is brock does what jon did and roid up fight day ause he wont care of he piss dirty after the fight.

the best was when Hunt got trolled by a 10 year old on counter strike

There was one particularly embarrassing moment in my CS life when I was performing poorly in an online session and some keyboard warrior kept riding me and riding me. Things got heated and I ended up asking this dude where he lived. He told me, and to my delight his place was just round the corner from me.

When I got to this guy’s house, a ten-year-old opened the door. I asked the kid where his dad was, and he said he was at work. I went home with a face so red it was about to spontaneously combust.

so did he walk off KO the 10 yr old? or did he leave red because the boy ate it and then took him down and laid on him for 15 minutes? he never said.

so did he walk off KO the 10 yr old? or did he leave red because the boy ate it and then took him down and laid on him for 15 minutes? he never said.
boy was on roids

Lmao all you guys saying Brock is natty. He's clearly on protein powder.

Back