Lesnar will probably...

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Inject a massive amount of whatever radioactive shit he normally takes on fight night. Because at that point hes gonna be getting paid and probably wont fight again.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Intriguing. But Brock would get to the bottom of any such mystery.

If Lesnar gets popped again Mark Hunt probably dies of brain aneurysm.

Lesnar will probably...

tenor.gif

With the first combo DC lands on him

Do steroids work like that?

Fuk u u popped shit shit stick it in ur poop shoot roids shoot head hahahahahha!!{<BJPeen}

Brock is so natty that if the topic of steroids are brought up in an interview that he will storm off. He is that offended by such an implication

No rhymes or reason, just Hunt being Hunt brah

SLcT6Lt.jpg

w7xr53ug63rz.png

the best was when Hunt got trolled by a 10 year old on counter strike

There was one particularly embarrassing moment in my CS life when I was performing poorly in an online session and some keyboard warrior kept riding me and riding me. Things got heated and I ended up asking this dude where he lived. He told me, and to my delight his place was just round the corner from me.

When I got to this guy’s house, a ten-year-old opened the door. I asked the kid where his dad was, and he said he was at work. I went home with a face so red it was about to spontaneously combust.

the best was when Hunt got trolled by a 10 year old on counter strike

There was one particularly embarrassing moment in my CS life when I was performing poorly in an online session and some keyboard warrior kept riding me and riding me. Things got heated and I ended up asking this dude where he lived. He told me, and to my delight his place was just round the corner from me.

When I got to this guy’s house, a ten-year-old opened the door. I asked the kid where his dad was, and he said he was at work. I went home with a face so red it was about to spontaneously combust.

Lol

Emotional maturity at its best.

Back