Lesnar back to the UFC? - No longer under WWE contract

He should just juice like mad... take a fight. Get paid. And leave after. Who cares if they dq him. He’ll still get paid.

Right....Brock saw he was wasting away because of USADA testing.

He either cancelled because of that, or tried to go back on and popped. I don't believe money was the whole reason. He stayed in the testing pool for 6-9 months without knowing how much money he'd be making? I doubt it. Both parties were trying to see how he'd do under USADA, whether he could stay strong enough, and/or maybe microdose and not pop.
No,the espn deal was signed one month before his retirement,that changed everything
Even conor had problems at that time with ufc and said i will retire.they wanted to put him in the co main event with cowboy if you remember

While having a roided fighter from your country in your profile picture.

Pre usada era bud...also without testing we dont know if he natural or natty bruh lol

Brock actually failed a test...

Nope. Brock cost too much. This is why DC vs Brock didn't happen.

brock under contract with the ufc still no money wasnt it.

paul heyman did his job and got vince to cave yet again.

brock got to work like 20 days a year so it wasnt worth the effect to do what was needed to fight mma.

it already said brock will be in the wrestlemaina main event so it more like wwe doesnt need brock on tv right now with no fans and all so they resign him later in the year to set up wrestlemaina.

I don't even understand why this is a story.

WWE allowed Brock to fight for the UFC when he was under contract with them.

The reason that he didn't fight Cormier was over a pay dispute related to the ESPN+ double paywall.

The issue is the UFC not paying him what he wants. His status with WWE is irrelevant.

https://www.boxinginsider.com/headl...a-factor-in-failed-brock-lesnar-negotiations/

ufc wanted it to happen. it didnt hurt brock to say no knowing how easy he can always work vince.

brock is still under contract with the ufc.

Lesnar likes to play around and use the ufc for leverage against the wwe when his contracts expire. Just like when he pushed DC. All publicity.
They didn't come to an agreement then and they most likely won't now.
Hes 43 and in shitty shape too. It would be a mistake

Lesnar is not coming back and if he does he will get embarrassed

Brock vs. Stipe is the fight to make!

Brock would have fought for the title anyways against DC.

McGregor-Lesnar-752x4401.jpg

Brock-Lesnar-New-Wallpaper.jpg

Let's go! All aboard the Brock train!

How about a rematch with Overeem?

Back