Lesnar back to the UFC? - No longer under WWE contract

The Brock that beat Mark Hunt's ass, would wipe the floor with Ngannou.

Ngannou is very raw and amateurish in the grappling, if Brock got a hold of him then Ngannou would be stuck on the floor and he wouldn't know how to get up or what to do... I could easily see Brock tapping him out or giving him an ass whooping.

Yeah I know Ngannou has huge power, but its not exactly pin point striking, he loads up and loads up with big wild swings, he can be vulnerable to be taken down. No one ever tries though except Stipe, all they do is try to punch back and kick back, Brock would shoot under him straight away. @BFoe

Not this shit again.

I'm sure we'll be seeing Brock vs Fedor in the UFC any day now.

Like dudes done he's retired he doesn't care for fighting. So lets not speculate that there's some imaginary Brocktober on the rise.

Even if pretends to be interested in a return aka shoving DC in the Octagon it'll just be to try and negotiate a new wwe contract where he can actually get paid way more for making 3 appearances a year than he would ever get paid in the UFC, hell they might even let him stream a match from home. Of Course the UFC likes floating the idea around as it'll get more interest for them just like they did Kimbo on the ultimate fighter every week to get more views for the next episode "Could Kimbo be a replacement fight find out next week."

It's done and over let's move on.

If Brock did come back he would sell PPV's. Just depends if the cost is worth it. I'd watch him come back for a one off, as would many people. He may not be champ level anymore, but I'd say he'd still take out a few of the top tens.

He'd actually be better off in Bellator. Easier fights for him there and no USADA. Not like Bellator couldn't afford him either.

It wouldn’t be a cycle if it didn’t repeat itself.

he doesn't care for fighting.
That doesn't seem right. Bork is one of the only people I know of who makes more dollars per minute acting, and chooses to fight for real every now and then.

Say what you will, but the man loves violence.

I love how when they didn’t re-sign Lesnar, all they did was give his schtick to Roman Reigns...

Roman-Reigns-Paul-Heyman-scaled.jpg

I don't even understand why this is a story.

WWE allowed Brock to fight for the UFC when he was under contract with them.

The reason that he didn't fight Cormier was over a pay dispute related to the ESPN+ double paywall.

The issue is the UFC not paying him what he wants. His status with WWE is irrelevant.

https://www.boxinginsider.com/headl...a-factor-in-failed-brock-lesnar-negotiations/

word was his last contract with WWE didn't let him fight in UFC like the one before, so the DC stuff was more positioning to get that money.

I honestly don't see either of org giving him the kind of money he wants right now. Brock sells tickets, but no tickets are getting sold. Vince is rumored to be in no hurry to resign him during all this, and that'd drive down his value anywhere else.

Brock is no dummy on the business end, either, wouldn't be surprised if he sat out a while until money was back where he wanted it.

I dont think Brock looked that good in his fight with Hunt and that was a long time ago. He was very slow. Of course it will sell like crazy but I dont think Brock can really deliver a good match at this point.

It's the ber months already. Brocktober is coming, so yeah.

Reactions: HHJ
word was his last contract with WWE didn't let him fight in UFC like the one before, so the DC stuff was more positioning to get that money.

I honestly don't see either of org giving him the kind of money he wants right now. Brock sells tickets, but no tickets are getting sold. Vince is rumored to be in no hurry to resign him during all this, and that'd drive down his value anywhere else.

Brock is no dummy on the business end, either, wouldn't be surprised if he sat out a while until money was back where he wanted it.

The contract that Lesnar negotiated was non-exclusive. It let him return to the UFC whenever he wanted.

He was dead serious about fighting Cormier. The issue was that the UFC refused to compensate him for the loss of PPV buys due to the double paywall.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/brock-lesnars-ufc-future-clears-up-with-wwe-contract-details/

Brawk has something like 20 lbs of pictograms in his blood and they will be there for the next 3 decades.

Reactions: HHJ
Brock will fight when the money is right.
Causal fans will watch when Brock fights.

Nothing complicated about this.

EDIT:
My post looks out of place after the threads merged.

I dont think Brock looked that good in his fight with Hunt and that was a long time ago. He was very slow. Of course it will sell like crazy but I dont think Brock can really deliver a good match at this point.

This.

Even his matches in the WWE were like 7 minutes at most...

giphy.gif

This.

Even his matches in the WWE were like 7 minutes at most...

giphy.gif
I mean in wrestling theres all sorts of shit you can do to slow a match down,and brock typically does squash matches in wwe against anyone who isnt the absolute best guy...but fighting? thats somethin else. I think Brock is too old and if he gets injured too bad,itll hurt his ability to go back and do this. If he is allowed to take his PEDS,he can probably get in there,but in this USADA age,unless they find a loophole that allows him to use...hes better off stayin in pro wrestling.

Brock being away 4 to 5 yrs without a fight CANT be good for him.

I mean in wrestling theres all sorts of shit you can do to slow a match down,and brock typically does squash matches in wwe against anyone who isnt the absolute best guy...but fighting? thats somethin else. I think Brock is too old and if he gets injured too bad,itll hurt his ability to go back and do this. If he is allowed to take his PEDS,he can probably get in there,but in this USADA age,unless they find a loophole that allows him to use...hes better off stayin in pro wrestling.

Brock being away 4 to 5 yrs without a fight CANT be good for him.

I just think he can’t go anymore...

Even his matches with top guys were ridiculously short.

I don’t remember which event, but he was in a fatal 4-way match a few years back and he spent almost the entirety of the fight pretending to be KOed while the other three got their spots in. He finally got up and won at the tail end of the match.

Back