Leslie Smith filed a FOIA request for documents about the Dana White and Donald Trump meeting.

Wow! I can't believe all the hate she's getting for trying to get professional athletes paid correctly. Everybody here supporting Dana and is slimy friends.
Make no mistake. Leslie's ambition is that she will be the head of the Union. Then she can make a fat cheque off the back of the members of that Union.

Wow! I can't believe all the hate she's getting for trying to get professional athletes paid correctly. Everybody here supporting Dana and is slimy friends.

Yea I'm sure Dana went to DC and saw Trump to keep the fighter pay down.

MMA fanbase is certainly the most stupid of all sports. Sherdog reflects that.
These morons make soccer fans look smart with their no-rules brawls..
Make no mistake. Leslie's ambition is that she will be the head of the Union. Then she can make a fat cheque off the back of the members of that Union.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Every member of the "Union" would/will be elected by the members later on. Leslie would "vacate" her title/position once the "Union" gets enough participants. She's like a interim.

Bitches always ruining everything. Always trying to bring great men down. Always hatin.

They should just print everything with a 3D printer and since she's paying she' going to be so broke that she needs to fight for the ufc on a 5k/5k contract.

giphy.gif

there's not a single person that would argue leslie smith was underpaid....

I was wondering why the latest bill out of congress has that new addition that says Leslie has to spend at least 75% of her time in someone's kitchen.

Okay, she’s now jumped the shark.

Maybe next she’ll do an FOI request on Dana talking to other friends, eating cheesecake and taking a shit.

Every member of the "Union" would/will be elected by the members later on. Leslie would "vacate" her title/position once the "Union" gets enough participants. She's like a interim.

and nowhere did he say any different.

he said her "AMBITION" was to be.....

Omg... libtards.

<Huh2>

Does she really think she’s that important to get to the President of the United States?

<{outtahere}>

We all agree pre prelims fighters are paid short, but they SIGN A CONTRACT describing the amount they’re gonna get!! I mean, they chose to sign it anyway, and she did it at one point. It’s a CONTRACT, BOTH SIGNERS AGREE ON IT!

Weird, how Donald Trump of MMA (Dana White) gets so much hate here, while Dana White of politics (Donald Trump) gets so much praise here.

that's just a assumption and a very stupid one

why is it stupid to assume that Leslie would want a leading role in any potential union. its fairly common sense.

Her fighting career is all but over, she needs something going forward, if a union was formed of course she wants to be part of that and make that her career.

You think shes all doing this to then form a union, walk away from it and go work at wal-mart?

Back