Lesbians reacting to Ronda beating. (best reaction video)

"Lesbians react to Ronda beating" sounds like they were watching her jack off.

200_s.gif

What? Shouldnt lesbiants root for amanda instead ronnde

I'm surprised too since people should root for fighters they share common traits with. For instance, the sole reason I root for Ronda and Jon Jones is we're all left-handed. I have to support openly left-handed fighters since I'm left-handed too.

I think I heard one of the women in the front say "She should've took her head off the center line." Wow, even the casuals know better than Edmond.

This thread literally is just a bunch of insecure, fat neckbeards trying to look like they're players who treat women like shit.

Actually it's entertained me pretty well up until this point and your salty butt hurt post has just made it even better.

I look forward to seeing more from you.
<40>

Actually it's entertained me pretty well up until this point and your salty butt hurt post has just made it even better.

I look forward to seeing more from you.
<40>

Nah, I couldn't give more of a shit about Rousey.

I'm more disturbed by the huge homophobic undertones in this thread.

I dunno the one on the couch... can't stop thinking about her... she has a certain aura to her I can't describe it...

I genuinely don't understand these Ronda Rousey / Conor McGregor "fans"... they literally seem to come out of nowhere, have little or no MMA knowledge, and usually have 2-3 soundbytes that they've memorized... And yet they act super involved and invested lol.

What's funny is that even these people understand that Edmond was totally incompetent and that it was bad idea for Ronda to stay with him.

the "I refuse!" chick is so fucking unbearable. Clearly an attention whore. Doesn't really care about Ronda, just wants some of the attention on her and how much SHE REFUSES.

Once Ronda starts getting tagged, that room is like a Whack-a-Mole board with all the popping up and down.

lmao is it even confirmed that these are actual lesbians? Or is it just assumed from looking at the one on the couch? rofl

Human on the left doesn't care about MMA, it's just waiting for them to go to bed so it can kill them and eat them all.

BTW I say human because I can't tell it's gender

i hate the fact that my sport has become mainstream and retards like that are wathcing it... fuck you ronda

I'm surprised too since people should root for fighters they share common traits with. For instance, the sole reason I root for Ronda and Jon Jones is we're all left-handed. I have to support openly left-handed fighters since I'm left-handed too.
Dont play dumb man. PEople are just like this. Especially casual fans. They gonna root for person that they asociate with, if not consciously then on the subconscious level. Thats why half of ireland buy macgregor ppv, and whole philipines buy pac man ppv. Its human nature, cant do shit about it.

Back