Lesbians reacting to Ronda beating. (best reaction video)

wut

wi3gp5.gif

It's just after that ... once the return to their corners and Herb waives them in to fight Nunes extends her hand for a tap before they exchange.. sorry I don't have a gif to share ..

They looks more like drama queens instead of fans, won't even consider them casuals, especially the blonde. Who the hell stands up and down 10 times within a span of 40s other than try to get attention?

Those people in the back are fans. Dana White Jr seems okay as well.

Chick on the left has a great body

Surprised they aren't supporting Nunes considering she is lesbian, right?

Anyway, it is an atrocity that most of these people ("casual fans?") prefer to watch these two fight a lower than mediocre fight over a real high level fight like Garbrandt vs Cruz was. That fight was a thing of beauty and the real main event.

I enjoyed that greatly, but who the fuck films themselves watching?

Are these typical American women? Holy shit they're retarded.
Have you just discovered the Internet? You do know what a selfie stick is, right?

This is not an American thing.

Terrible video.. i still dont get ppl recording videos of themselves watching tv

Ur not flying down a mountain in a squirrel suit mother fuckers ur sitting on a couch

Also im so confused, why arent they happy???

Thread title of the year

Terrible video.. i still dont get ppl recording videos of themselves watching tv

Ur not flying down a mountain in a squirrel suit mother fuckers ur sitting on a couch

Also im so confused, why arent they happy???
Reaction videos are very popular nowadays. Watching raw reactions is entertaining. Especially if they are butt hurt.

The wun on the left would probably be the straight one. Just my luck

I cheered when Nunes fisted Ronda.

The most shocking thing in this video are the jeans on the chick on the right who stands. How did those jeans survive the 80s?

That beefy girl on the right was looking pretty good.

If they're lesbian, why are they not supporting Amanda? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they don't even know who she is, but are no doubt social media mma experts whenever Ronder fights.

just because TS say they are lesbians doesn't make it true, and even if they were i don't think gay people have to root for every gay athletes just because they're gay

The fat one on the far left who never got up was secretly happy when Ronda was taking shots

That was the first thing I thought, coolest androgynous human out of the bunch.

Back