Leonard Garcia was robbed.

ya i feel he won i hope he doesn't get cut i thought he would get owned he proved me wrong

i've not seen it yet, i'll need to watch it tomorrow, but it would be poetic justice!

I thought he won. The stats said he won too. Maybe if I rewatched it I'd think different or see what the judges saw but right now I think he got robbed.

holloway won 1 & 3, throwing a shitload of wiffs doesn't win you fights. finally garcia's style is judged properly.

also try watching the fight on mute, rogan was so biased.

266791.png

im pretty disappointed, i got fuckin robbed of my first 2 picks lol cariaso and garcia shouldve had those decisions in the bag

Agreed on Garcia won, but not clearly. It was a close fight.

Talking about taste of his own medicine.

Maybe, though I thought it was fair. I don't believe in fate or karma but Garcia has certainly had his fair share of questionable decisions.

266791.png

im pretty disappointed, i got fuckin robbed of my first 2 picks lol cariaso and garcia shouldve had those decisions in the bag

Your wine land and Velasquez picks are going to hurt you. Otherwise I have the same picks

this proves the judges dont know anything about fighting. it was so obvious a 30-26 for garcia, i can't believe he lost.

p.s. i didn't see the fight but i will not accept garcia losing a fight by decision even if he lost

Leonard Garcia should never win another decision in his career from all his terrible decision wins.

this proves the judges dont know anything about fighting. it was so obvious a 30-26 for garcia, i can't believe he lost.

p.s. i didn't see the fight but i will not accept garcia losing a fight by decision even if he lost

Hold up!!!!! Time out!! If you didn't see the fight how can you score it 30-26? Which round was a 10-8 round? I gave it to Garcia too but with a 29-28 score.

Back