Leonard Garcia was robbed.

Garcia 29-28.

Either way, better than another 10-8 for God's sakes ...

I gotta check it out.....but from the sounds of the play by play.....Holloway

266791.png

im pretty disappointed, i got fuckin robbed of my first 2 picks lol cariaso and garcia shouldve had those decisions in the bag

You are pretty screwed anyway picking Cain and Lauzon, Guillard and Johnson also Phillopou

Let's do some math opponent A throws 100 punches and none land but it looks good but opponent B lands 1 punch and it connects. Sherdog mathmeticians tell me who is the winner. The judges nowadays are either old, blind, or both. They need to count connecting punches.

Garcia did good but the commentary was very biased. Holloway would slip and land 2-3 counters and Joe would make no mention of it, and spazzed out every time Garcia threw a punch. Great fight but bad and decieving commentary.

I was out so I didn't see the fight or hear about it until I saw the thread title, I thought I was living in a parallel universe.

Yes he was.
It wasn't his doing that he got those BS decisions in his favor and it isn't his fault this one went against him (arguably anyway) but it is still hilarious.

Let's do some math opponent A throws 100 punches and none land but it looks good but opponent B lands 1 punch and it connects. Sherdog mathmeticians tell me who is the winner. The judges nowadays are either old, blind, or both. They need to count connecting punches.

gtfo man

Leonard wobbled Holloway in all three rouds
Don't act like Garcia landed only 2% of his punches.

266791.png

im pretty disappointed, i got fuckin robbed of my first 2 picks lol cariaso and garcia shouldve had those decisions in the bag

Same here.

I had Garcia via decision.

And I think Garcia landed the same or slightly better in the % dept.

Garcia finally lost the judges, but managed to hypnotize Sherdog.

Good, but bad.

gtfo man

Leonard wobbled Holloway in all three rouds
Don't act like Garcia landed only 2% of his punches.

Thats funny because I never saw any of these wobbles so most likely the judges didn't either. Rogan did nothing but spend the whole fight praising Garcia.

Garcia should have won that decision. It was a close fight and Max did get his licks in but Garcia's power shots looked to have done more damage. He controlled the pace of the fight with his constant aggression.

What is it about Leonard and bad judges...?

I hope they keep him. Rematch? It is Leonard afterall..

Back