Media Leon Edwards rocked, dropped and dances vs Barberenna.Chin issue?

Leon is simply not a good fighter. He's a point sportsman but everytime there's violence involved he's on the receiving end of it. He'll never be champ. Unless it's a Sterling like fluke. And he'll never have a single real fan.

Getting rocked twice in 14 fights is no cause for concern imo... Especially considering one was against BAM BAM and the other against Mr Cardio Zombie in the 5th round, people are looking into it too much, I suppose Usman has a glass chin cos Burns rocked him too.

Saying that, I don't think he's improved enough to offer Usman much. That first fight Usman rag dolled him.. Would love to see it though and I do think he deserves the shot.

Dumb comparison. Bryan’s never felt that nuclear right from Nate.

If anything this points to the fact that Leon is an overachiever, he’s smart enough to fight within himself and his skill set, finds a way to win. I’m not particularly a fan of his style and prefer Just Bleed Fighters, but Leon should be respected for what he’s accomplished despite having an average chin at best, not shit on.
<Fedor23>

I don’t think his biggest issue is his chin. Not everybody has Hunt/Khabib/Jones/prime Anderson type of chin. Again, he gets wild and throws telegraphed haymakers that makes him susceptible to getting countered. Leon’s timing isn’t the best, he should avoid these type of situations at all cost.

Last edited:
He also derailed Sage and that is why every MMA fan should love him.

Love him for what? The idiot responsible for hyping Sage and Paige to the point of absurdity is still running the UFC and playing favorites with fighters.

Leon is simply not a good fighter. He's a point sportsman but everytime there's violence involved he's on the receiving end of it. He'll never be champ. Unless it's a Sterling like fluke. And he'll never have a single real fan.

Yeah, "not good" fighters go on ten fight win streaks in the UFC LW division.

This forum is unreal.

Barb is no joke. He will absolutely cripple someone. I don’t think anyone here believes Edwards is champ material but he keeps getting completely written off despite his consistent success. He absolutely dominated Diaz for every minute prior to that shot and, as is typical of human cognition, the only thing people seem to be discussing is the peak/end of the fight.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak–end_rule

And this Khamzat shit, there’s never been a faster bandwagon to leave a station. Maybe he’s a future GOAT but nobody has seen anything worth writing home about from him. At least let him fight some non-cans first before you just assume he will handle Leon despite the fact that Leon is a well-rounded and effective contender who’s win streak is longer and more impressive than Khamzat’s entire fuckin career.

Y’all need to put some respect on his name instead of constantly drooling over anyone who yells into a microphone and starts arguments on Twitter.

Bryan dadbod is actually pretty underrated. I always expect him to lose and forget that he’s actually tough and has pretty good power. It’s also not like Leon lost that fight.

he was moving forward as he got caught with a rear uppercut, that would probably rock most people. so no, I don't see any chin issues

Love him for what? The idiot responsible for hyping Sage and Paige to the point of absurdity is still running the UFC and playing favorites with fighters.

For real. From everything I've seen Sage seems like a cool guy. Not his fault he got hyped by uncle Dana

Back