Leon Edwards has Longest Win Streak Yet Nobody Knows Who he Is or Cares

Except Leon actually causes damage with his strikes.

Fitch just lays on you for 15 minutes doing fuck all.

Shite comparison.
So creating damage makes a boring fight a none boring fight.

Your logic is flawed, your point is moot and your time is wasted on Sherdog.

Did he? Looked like old man RDA forgot to kick Edwards leg three times more to win the match.

RDA had nothing for Edwards. Was a great performance by him.

So creating damage makes a boring fight a none boring fight.

Your logic is flawed, your point is moot and your time is wasted on Sherdog.

If you thought that fight was boring, go watch kickboxing.

More sarcasm?
I could see why you think he is less than exciting, because he has been at times.

I don't care if you hug, dance, paw, or whatever. Once your streak gets to 8, I got to respect that what you do is effective. Even if I don't appreciate the style, I can acknowledge he is good at it.

I get that

Edwards looked pretty average today. No one cares about win streaks, it's how you win about who you win against.

Unless your name is Tony Ferguson. In that case, no one cares about how you win and whom you win against - you're still not getting a shot at the title.

Hes a good technician and has good shot selection. Cerebral guy. Good fight iq. I have alot more respect for the guy. I wanna see him get melted with some straight heat tho... like a 3pc and soda from jorge. I wanna see him in danger

Unless your name is Tony Ferguson. In that case, no one cares about how you win and whom you win against - you're still not getting a shot at the title.

Tony Ferguson once fought Tony Ferguson for the Tony Ferguson International Interim Middle Weight Belt at the Tony Ferguson Centre for Disabled Tony Ferguson Fighters.

Against nobodies, and lightweights.

Except Leon actually causes damage with his strikes.

Fitch just lays on you for 15 minutes doing fuck all.

Shite comparison.

Not necessarily.

Fitch might LnP but he actually controls the fight. Edwards on the other hand does just enough to get the nod.

Wow, 18-3 and on an 8 fight winning streak. But sherdog and the ufc wants to give the title shot to a 13 loss guy on a current 2-2 streak.
Iz normal.

Machida was 13-0 (5-0 UFC) and was nowhere near a TS. Only the HL reel KO of Thiago Silva and a bit of luck got him a shot at the belt, which he won with ease.

Khabib was 24-0 (8-0 UFC) and was also ignored. Only a PoTN vs Barboza and a lot of luck gave him the TS. And people still said he was a paper champ before he smeshed Conman.

"Boring" fighters are forever cursed with this purgatory state, where they can keep winning but never get belts or recognition unless they "entertain" enough.

Dude made a fight with the always exciting RDA boring, and he supposedly is a striker! He’s the stand up version of Jon Fitch.

Boring as fuck.

RDA initiated half the TDs after he started getting beaten up on the feet. Did we watch the same fight?

Oh and LOL @ Edwards getting smoked by Ponz or anybody else.

Not necessarily.

Fitch might LnP but he actually controls the fight. Edwards on the other hand does just enough to get the nod.

Edwards nearly finished Gunnar, rocked and dropped him with an elbow that also opened him up.

He outclassed RDA everywhere this fight, and caused damage. Lol @ "just enough to get the nod".

Edwards nearly finished Gunnar, rocked and dropped him with an elbow that also opened him up.

He outclassed RDA everywhere this fight, and caused damage. Lol @ "just enough to get the nod".

He also was MOUNTED by Gunnar and spent the a big part of the third round in survival mode.

Besides a few elbows what did he do to RDA lol? Backpedal?

The dude does not have dominant performances which is why the UFC can’t market him despite their hardest efforts.

He also was MOUNTED by Gunnar and spent the a big part of the third round in survival mode.

Besides a few elbows what did he do to RDA lol? Backpedal?

The dude does not have dominant performances which is why the UFC can’t market despite their hardest efforts.

Backpedal? If he had done that, he would have lost the fight.

How about outclassing his opponent in every area and winning 4 rounds out of 5. Arguably won all 5.

The fight to make is Edwards vs Masvidal, winner get a TS. Let's do it.
It was ridiculous for Masvidal to attack the dude and then act like he was too big of a star to fight him. Motherfucker - you already did fight him!
They need to square off after what happened.

Not necessarily.

"enough to get the nod" lol, Leon pitched a shut out against a HoF'er. Hard not to credit that imo

Backpedal? If he had done that, he would have lost the fight.

How about outclassing his opponent in every area and won 4 rounds out of 5. Arguably won all 5.

Outclassing? Are you actually bothering putting some thoughts into your posts or are you just posting for the sake of it?

Outclassing is what GSP or MM did to their opponents despite the string of decisions... Khabib OUTCLASSED RDA, Edwards outpointed RDA.

Edwards was more EFFECTIVE than RDA which earned him the nod but the rounds were fairly competitive, RDA recklessly pressing forward while getting popped and Edwards clinching anytime exchanges didn’t go his way.

Lay off the beer dude.

Last edited:
Outclass is overused enormously on here, winning a round =/= "outclass". Outclass is what the first round of Ronda/Holm looked like, or DJ vs some of those flyweights.

When you fight the way he does, this is what happens.

"enough to get the nod" lol, Leon pitched a shut out against a HoF'er. Hard not to credit that imo

A bloated LW who was 1-2 going into the fight?

Edwards best wins are against bloated LWs with inconsistent records LOL:

RDA: 1-2 going into Edwards fight

Cowboy: 1-3 going into the Edwards fight

Gunnar: 1-1 going into Edwards fight. His loss being via brutal KO to Ponz

You guys have to learn to break away from the UFC Marketing machine
<seedat>

Iz normal.

Machida was 13-0 (5-0 UFC) and was nowhere near a TS. Only the HL reel KO of Thiago Silva and a bit of luck got him a shot at the belt, which he won with ease.

Khabib was 24-0 (8-0 UFC) and was also ignored. Only a PoTN vs Barboza and a lot of luck gave him the TS. And people still said he was a paper champ before he smeshed Conman.

"Boring" fighters are forever cursed with this purgatory state, where they can keep winning but never get belts or recognition unless they "entertain" enough.

Vicente Luque is on a 6 fight streak with 5 KOs and a submission and is nowhere near a title shot. Of course a big mark against him is he did clearly lose to Edwards, who is on an even longer winning streak.

Back