Leon Does Not Deserve a Title Shot

You don’t know if Edwards is the superior fighter until he fights him. Also, I’m not saying Mas will get another title shot if he beats Leon.

Edwards is all up for fighting masvidal but madvidal doesn't seem interested...

This is madness, I’m honestly starting to believe there’s a hatred for English Born black fighters or something. Like the fuck?! 10+ fight win streak. Last loss was to the champ. If this anybody else they would’ve got the shot 3 fights ago. This is like tragic he can’t just fucking fight for the title. I’m not even a fan. I was team Diaz last night, but come the fuck on. Colbys gonna get stopped twice by the champ before Leon gets a shot. I’m disgusted

He fought a in shape nate and dominated him.conor lost to nate and got a title shot and won.

Pillow fist, Stockton slap, south paw,shit talk, bleeding and blazing during a presser few. He’s a moneyr. Give Leon his shot

This is madness, I’m honestly starting to believe there’s a hatred for English Born black fighters or something. Like the fuck?! 10+ fight win streak. Last loss was to the champ. If this anybody else they would’ve got the shot 3 fights ago. This is like tragic he can’t just fucking fight for the title. I’m not even a fan. I was team Diaz last night, but come the fuck on. Colbys gonna get stopped twice by the champ before Leon gets a shot. I’m disgusted
Are you really virtue signaling that hard?

you think colby deserves a rematch at the title for sitting on his ass?
Damn, idk how this social media marketting works, but he got all u "nerds" eating out his lil pillow paws.
He has done nothing since the usman loss. and no walking through Woodley's corpse is nothing to cry home about. Cause if it was, Vicente Luque deserves 2 title shots in a row now.
Luque should be the actual next shot, Colby seems content to just sit around after losing (yes, it was a great fight, yes, he's probably the hardest out for Usman, no, he hasn't done much since getting his jaw broken)

He'd need a good performance to get it. Put a guy away or dominate. These lukewarm showings are nothing to get excited about. Usman is too strong. It's also that when Leon connects well he goes for underhooks, presses the guy against the fence. He point fights for no reason.

I mean after Colby hard to argue against him. Marty's beaten all the top contenders and not only is Edwards's loss the oldest but he's on the longest streak since. Not to say he has a chance against Marty(he doesn't IMO) but after the Colby rematch there's no longer really a competing case. This is a cleaned out division.

The people saying Thompson over Edwards are insane IMO if Thompson beats Woodley for the belt he gets to fight Marty,Colby and Burns instead and might be out of the UFC right now. Thompsons only won his last 2 and before that he was getting KTFO by Pettis who is no longer in the UFC(it was a fluke but that's not the point). Having him beat Burns for the title shot makes sense.

It says Masvidal would fight him if Edwards got another win and this article was from two months ago. Get a life.

Got one, thanks. Its been a long time since masvidal did his thre piece and soda gimmick on Edwards unexpectedly and he has had a lot of opportunities to set up the fight and settle their beef

Got one, thanks. Its been a long time since masvidal did his thre piece and soda gimmick on Edwards unexpectedly and he has had a lot of opportunities to set up the fight and settle their beef
Clearly you don't if you think Masvidal would take Leon Edwards fight over two title shots.

This is shockingly dumb. He's wobbled by one clean shot and he's a scrub who's been clowned and exposed? Are we to disregard the previous 24 minutes? Or his win streak? You've gone full retard.
Again Leon and his win streak, anyone half decent can build a padded win streak from beating scrubs outside the top 10. Not impressed and neither is the top WW. Usman said it himself, but casual Leon fans will say Usman is ducking him, scared and doesn't want the fight LOL.

I cant wait for Leons next fight, hopefully he fights high ranked opponent. Knowing Leon he will be warming the bench again for 2 years, for an undeserved title shot.

Colby is next, winner if WB and Burns will likely to be after that. Leon better go and fight a serious opponent and have an impressive win, cause the win over Diaz as far from impressive.

Not even usman would have knocked Diaz out. Diaz does not deserve to fight the top fighters in the division as he is simply not skilled enough and would be beaten by all of them. But he does retain the ability to knock any of them out suddenly with hail mary combo thanks to his chin. So what happened does not discredit Edwards at all.
And Edwards doesn't have the power to KO anyone, as we have seen from his padded win streak.

Usman would murk leon but Leon deserves the TS he hasn't lost in ages I think he gets it unless Wonderboy beats Burns
Colby, then WB or Burns, but burns fought him already so maybe he wont get another shot so soon. But Colby did from 1 fight.
Leon better go win convincingly against Jorge or a top WW, so he is next. I bet he sits out and waits and ducks another fight

Wonderboy is most deserving imo and Colby is the most likely to actually have a chance against Usman.

Leon has a good streak, but a win over Diaz doesn't and shouldn't change anything other than how many casuals know his name. That fight was literally irrelevant in terms of the WW title picture.

Who do you people what to fight for the title next?

Not Colby, not Leon, but if Nate would've pulled it out his ass you'd line him right up.

Maybe throw Jorge back in there late notice again, huh?
Wonderboy if he gets by Burns. He'll have a 3 fight streak over ranked competition that have high finishing rates.

Not really, Askren was ranked #5 at the time and Nate called him out afterwards for a high profile fight in MSG. Then he got 2 shots at Kamaru Usman. All of those fights were way more important than Edwards at the time. It's probably the fight to make at this point if Jorge wants to stay highly ranked though.

Back