Leno Musk Drive the Tesla Truck

The dude who made those plastic things for your shoelaces is 10000x the inventor Musk is. Hell those things are useful to everyone.

Musk is an on the spectrum social dunce worrying more about The limelight as the days go by.
could be but hes laughing all the way to the bank

Looks like a duck's arse. I did love all the Tesla fanboys at the unveiling. "Musk is just trolling us, lol he's so funny. They'll roll the actual truck out any minute now. Oh this not a joke... I love it!!!"

When I was 9-10 years old two of my phases overlapped. These were drawing cars and drawing using rulers.

The product of this was several car "designs" that looked pretty much identical to the cybertruck.

When cybertruck was unveiled I still thought it was trolling though. In fact I still do at least 50%
There is something musk is upto here besides selling an unconventional car design that is essentially the delorean of 2020.

The release date itself is so far away in relation to the launch and preorders.
It may be a method of forced crowdfunding for a cash poor musk. A man that is short of billions/trillions he needs for his ambitious ideas.
Ideas that if realised will probably make him the most powerful man in human history.

Tldr;

The truck is retarded.

Dorkiest Truck Evah.
If that’s even possible...

It looks fucking stupid. Nobody wants a world populated by cars that look like that. Its depressing as fuck with the hard angles. Looks like something out of Equilibrium.

For once I’d like to see a manufacturer make a car just like the concept.

When I was 9-10 years old two of my phases overlapped. These were drawing cars and drawing using rulers.

The product of this was several car "designs" that looked pretty much identical to the cybertruck.

When cybertruck was unveiled I still thought it was trolling though. In fact I still do at least 50%
There is something musk is upto here besides selling an unconventional car design that is essentially the delorean of 2020.

The release date itself is so far away in relation to the launch and preorders.
It may be a method of forced crowdfunding for a cash poor musk. A man that is short of billions/trillions he needs for his ambitious ideas.
Ideas that if realised will probably make him the most powerful man in human history.

Tldr;

The truck is retarded.
tumblr_84b13a56cdc820d2b4f92ec96ab611e4_240f6110_1280.jpg

Back