Length of your work commute?

Still about a 7 minute walk. Good to keep a regular check on these things. :icon_chee

~15 minute walk, five minute bike ride,

15 mile drive in the barren prairies of North Dakota, about 5 miles gravel and 10 two lane.

35 minutes there, over an hour coming back. Approx. 80-100 miles a day.

35-40 mins. I hope to transition to a job where I can work remotely. Save the gas money and get 2 hours of my day back by not having to commute or get ready for work.

5 minute walk.

But that's from the apartment I'm renting. From my actual home it's a 2 hour drive.

From my house its 15 minutes. When I stay at the hotel its a 30 second elevator ride.

30 minutes door to door to work. 45 mins door to door going home as i like to walk to a further station

3 minute walk door to door including a quick stroll through a local park. can't put a price on it.

Almost an hour. I carpool with my boss in a company vehicle so I don't have to pay for gas. Saving a fortune.

20-30 minutes

But I get there half an hour early, it would take longer if I went during rush hour

About 20 minutes but I can get there in 10-15 if I speed and run red lights.

About 20 minutes but I can get there in 10-15 if I speed and run red lights.

This is me, I go in an hour or 2 early for o.t. And it's about 15-20 mi nutes if I don't drive like a nut. However, this g35 owner and I are always racing each otw to work, lol

an hour and a half each way from Long Island to NYC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back